• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  202
  • Days Won:  0

Pensacola in the house.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  7

Anyone notice we don't have anyone living on the USF campus on our map? Is message board posting for the "old Internet" users? I'm 26. I guess I'm old in terms of internet users as I've been using the Internet since it it became widely & publically available. We have thousands of students on campus and none of them have interest in posting here or checking into our map? We are a board of old geezers...yes, I'm 26 and I'm grouping myself with some of you in your 50s and 60s and maybe even 70s because I'm apparently part of this older generation who actually post on message boards.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

9 hours ago, USFBulls12 said:

Anyone notice we don't have anyone living on the USF campus on our map? Is message board posting for the "old Internet" users? I'm 26. I guess I'm old in terms of internet users as I've been using the Internet since it it became widely & publically available. We have thousands of students on campus and none of them have interest in posting here or checking into our map? We are a board of old geezers...yes, I'm 26 and I'm grouping myself with some of you in your 50s and 60s and maybe even 70s because I'm apparently part of this older generation who actually post on message boards.

Get off my lawn

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

11 hours ago, USFBulls12 said:

They may have put their home of record

28 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

They may have put their home of record

May be true. I just know for myself that I would put my current location of USF if I checked myself in 4-5 years ago when I was on campus..that's just me but you could be correct. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

13 hours ago, USFBulls12 said:

Get off my lawn! I actually switched mine to USF cause I work here so close enough.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, USFBulls12 said:

May be true. I just know for myself that I would put my current location of USF if I checked myself in 4-5 years ago when I was on campus..that's just me but you could be correct. 

They very well could not live on campus. When I was attending USF I would have put the apartment complex I was living at not the school itself. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Still lol the Canada thing, eh. C'mon guys, I know Brandon FL isn't the most picturesque place in the world but stop dreaming.

9 hours ago, raptorcj said:

Still lol the Canada thing, eh. C'mon guys, I know Brandon FL isn't the most picturesque place in the world but stop dreaming.

Stop dreaming of what? Canada? I don't think many people dream of Canada.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 8:14 PM, USFBulls12 said:

I have been on message boards for like 5-6 years, from Big East blog on ESPN, to AAC BCSNN repping USF, then here. And I am 24. So I don't think its an only old people thing