• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Capuano is a full of **** crybaby

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,505
  • Days Won:  422

Watching the two hits in real time last night, I actually thought the Hickey hit was pretty clean and Boyle's might have been an illegal head shot ... but after watching both in slow motion today after seeing Capuano's whining at his presser after game, if any was shot to the head it was Hickey's. Boyle's was pretty clearly mostly shoulder to shoulder but Hickey did an exaggerated head snap followed by a soccer flop and could have been charged with embellishment ... or whatever the NHL version is.

That is all.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Got what he deserved, was he the same player that bumped Boyle before the game started in warm ups? Loved that they scored right after it too. 

1 hour ago, SpeedyBull said:

Got what he deserved, was he the same player that bumped Boyle before the game started in warm ups? Loved that they scored right after it too. 

Hamonic was the one who bumped Boyle in warm ups .... and if Hickey hadn't lain on the ice like Rodney Marsh for a few seconds Boyle may not have scored the game winner because Hickey would have been covering him.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

It was a great back and forth game to watch, glad we came out on top. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Boyle's hit was absolutely clean, and I completely agree, Trip, Capuano is a whiny *****.  Probably knows it was legal, though, and trying to set up favorable calls for game 4, which I think is going to be a must-watch for any hockey fan.

Can't wait to see it.  

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Hickey's shot WAS directly to the head, but from what I gather, it was legal because Drouin was crouched a bit and still had the puck.  If he wasn't crouched it would have been a check to the chest.  Drouin even said the hit was legal after the game.  Props to the young gun for being a class act about it.  

36 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Boyle's hit was absolutely clean, and I completely agree, Trip, Capuano is a whiny *****.  Probably knows it was legal, though, and trying to set up favorable calls for game 4, which I think is going to be a must-watch for any hockey fan.

Can't wait to see it.  

Could backfire on him, too .... He's calling out the refs for not calling it and anybody watching the replay can see it wasn't a shot to the head and that Hickey flopped like a mackerel.