• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MBB transfer from USC

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

Bo Thorpe and Ruben yes. I'm sure Holston will get another year, but Manderson is included in that class. Martin would be but I think he will maintain 2 years of eligibility. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, JoshuaG said:

Bo Thorpe and Ruben yes. I'm sure Holston will get another year, but Manderson is included in that class. Martin would be but I think he will maintain 2 years of eligibility. 

I'd love for Martin to be in that class but doubt he gets the waiver .... and just a gut feeling with Manderson but I don't think we see him in a game. Hope the feeling is wrong.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

I'd love for Martin to be in that class but doubt he gets the waiver .... and just a gut feeling with Manderson but I don't think we see him in a game. Hope the feeling is wrong.

That would sting since him and Ruben are the only guys eligible next year over 6'9

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

the kid may never get to play for the coach in a real game

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,340
  • Days Won:  5

Just read that Francis-Ramirez, a Dominican national, is transferring out of UF . Anyone know anything about this? a potential transfer to Coach O and USF?

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/basketball/college/florida-guard-francis-ramirez-to-transfer/2275991

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, jchem1995 said:

Just read that Francis-Ramirez, a Dominican national, is transferring out of UF . Anyone know anything about this? a potential transfer to Coach O and USF?

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/basketball/college/florida-guard-francis-ramirez-to-transfer/2275991

Never heard of him til now, but he was very highly recruited out of High school.

247 rated him a 98

http://247sports.com/player/brandone-francis-20958

and ESPN has his at the 35th best player in the country back in 2014. 

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/144199/brandone-francis

I know people aren't happy when we get transfers who under performed in other programs, but I still think he would be a great addition. My only concern is that we still need another big man. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

10 minutes ago, Ned A Starr said:

Nope...he's heading to JUCO ball.

All about academics, so juco is a good route for the kid to get back into D1. Having the raw talent is great but tends to have a ceiling--I prefer players that don't struggle academically.

2 minutes ago, Ned A Starr said:

Nope...he's heading to JUCO ball.

This was his latest tweet. I don't think he made is decision in the past 19 hours... But if grades are still an issue, JUCO could be the best route for him. 

School is fine. I'm taking a summer class here, continuing to train all summer and take my time to properly choose the best fit for my style

9 minutes ago, Ned A Starr said:

The floridagators.com artless is from May 4th...do you think he fixed his academic situation in less than 24 hrs?

ahh, okay. I missed that part of the artless. 

Florida transfer Brandone Francis told ESPN he's heard from Rutgers, Arizona State, USF, Temple, UCF, Colorado State and Louisville.