• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Downvoting/Upvoting Etiquette

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

On 4/20/2016 at 7:54 PM, NavyUSFGuy said:

Well i live on a marine corps base in california so luckily i dont need to drive past those kind of dumps, and do all my shopping on base. But i was fired after 5 years of working there over some pretty petty stuff. Ill never shop there again

Pendleton?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

On 4/21/2016 at 0:28 PM, NavyUSFGuy said:

And clearly too awesome for Publix. I think I will shop at aldi when i get back. But i may need one of you guys to go in there and steal me some fried chicken! They make the best fried chicken there

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

I bought a lotto ticket on the clock at 9:45 at night, while no one had come through my line in at least 15 minutes mind you, at one of those little machines and they said it was illegal, and I should not have done that. Fired. I **** you not. And it probably had nothing to do with it being the same manager who fired my brother who was a produce manager for 10 years just 3 months before.... Hmm... I was there 5 years and they did me wrong. But that is A okay, I am going to be physician assistant making a ton more money, and spending it at other stores. Again, Publix blows :o Bring on more negative votes

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

20 minutes ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

I bought a lotto ticket on the clock at 9:45 at night, while no one had come through my line in at least 15 minutes mind you, at one of those little machines and they said it was illegal, and I should not have done that. Fired. I **** you not. And it probably had nothing to do with it being the same manager who fired my brother who was a produce manager for 10 years just 3 months before.... Hmm... I was there 5 years and they did me wrong. But that is A okay, I am going to be physician assistant making a ton more money, and spending it at other stores. Again, Publix blows :o Bring on more negative votes

Even Publix has to cull the herd from time to time ....

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Savage

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

24.116 Unlawful purchase of lottery tickets; penalty.

(3) No officer or employee of any vendor under contract with the department for a major procurement, relative living in the same household with such officer or employee, or immediate supervisor of such officer or employee may purchase a lottery ticket if the officer or employee is involved in the direct provision of goods or services to the department or has access to information made confidential by the department.

The words "with cause" come to mind.
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

30 minutes ago, George Jenkins said:

(3) No officer or employee of any vendor under contract with the department for a major procurement, relative living in the same household with such officer or employee, or immediate supervisor of such officer or employee may purchase a lottery ticket if the officer or employee is involved in the direct provision of goods or services to the department or has access to information made confidential by the department.

Jenkins himself hath spoken

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

Yeah, but seriously the fried chicken will make hypocrites of any Publix hater...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

57 minutes ago, George Jenkins said:

Boom goes the dynamite.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, George Jenkins said:

I guess I'm dense because I don't see where a Publix cashier would fall under that ... Major reason being that, to my knowledge, Publix isn't a vendor under contract with the Florida Department of Lottery.

• Upvote 1