• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

White Team Wins Exciting USF Spring Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

6 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

You're right, there's always publix in our way...can't believe they decided to put one campus....curse to end all curses

Banned.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

Sigh.... This is going to be a long summer lol

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  431
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, USFBulls12 said:

People who don't think they deserve anything in life, get nothing. Ask and you shall receive.

There are people on here who know where you're coming from. It seems to be mainly the word deserve that rubbed people wrong. Our location affords us a level of recruiting, deserved or not, that should lead to high level results, and I don't think you were implying that anything should be handed to us without the effort required to work our way up over time to reach our potential.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,697
  • Days Won:  7

9 minutes ago, CRBULL said:

There are people on here who know where you're coming from. It seems to be mainly the word deserve that rubbed people wrong. Our location affords us a level of recruiting, deserved or not, that should lead to high level results, and I don't think you were implying that anything should be handed to us without the effort required to work our way up over time to reach our potential.

THANK YOU!!!! you understood what I was saying as clear as day. I was not making a statement of pure entitlement. I was making a statement of reaching out and grabbing what is out there for the taking. We have so much going for us at USF that we DESERVE to have that. We just have to WANT it. There's nothing wrong with looking at the best as those we should be competing against even if the differential is great. I don't accept limiting ourselves by an attitude of being a second class school or team.  Why should be simply compare ourselves to those in the ranking of 45-60? So we can feel better about incremental gains over mid-level teams? I want Goliath. I never knew Bulls were afraid to strive to be the best... We have everything going for us, now we just need to execute. Ask for and desire with vision and you shall receive.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Sad that I missed it 

• Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, USFBulls12 said:

THANK YOU!!!! you understood what I was saying as clear as day. I was not making a statement of pure entitlement. I was making a statement of reaching out and grabbing what is out there for the taking. We have so much going for us at USF that we DESERVE to have that. We just have to WANT it. There's nothing wrong with looking at the best as those we should be competing against even if the differential is great. I don't accept limiting ourselves by an attitude of being a second class school or team.  Why should be simply compare ourselves to those in the ranking of 45-60? So we can feel better about incremental gains over mid-level teams? I want Goliath. I never knew Bulls were afraid to strive to be the best... We have everything going for us, now we just need to execute. Ask for and desire with vision and you shall receive.

I think the counterpoint being made is that, at this point, we DON'T have everything going for us if you want to try and compare USF to Ohio State. We are at a different level and no amount of executing, wanting, asking for, desiring, reaching out and grabbing, is going to get us there in the near future. Doesn't mean there's still not a lot that USF CAN accomplish now but using OSU as a benchmark, at this point, is an exercise in futility and I'm not exactly sure why anyone would want to do that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

I think the counterpoint being made is that, at this point, we DON'T have everything going for us if you want to try and compare USF to Ohio State. We are at a different level and no amount of executing, wanting, asking for, desiring, reaching out and grabbing, is going to get us there in the near future. Doesn't mean there's still not a lot that USF CAN accomplish now but using OSU as a benchmark, at this point, is an exercise in futility and I'm not exactly sure why anyone would want to do that.

Demand excellence, bro! 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

11 hours ago, JTrue said:

People who think they deserve things don't get ****. People who work for them do.

Sometimes. But when they don't they get the satisfaction of earned failure.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Ahhh,  starting my morning with words from the BullsPen Philosophical Society.  Now I am ready to lead! 

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

13 hours ago, Skingraft said:

You deserve me buddy

image.jpeg