• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Memphis

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,459
  • Days Won:  422

Parking map

All Blue, Red and Gold Lot Season Parking is SOLD OUT. A limited number of Tan lot parking passes are on sale at the University of Memphis Ticket Office for $70.00 (901-678-2331).

Fans without a season parking pass can purchase game day parking for $15/stall (cash only) in two lots. The Purple Lot (grass lot) is a game day lot. Access to park in the Purple Lot is Access 10 off East Parkway (South). The Tan Lot game day parking can be accessed through Gate 11 only (off Southern). There is no longer access to Tan Lot parking off of Central Avenue (Access 7).

Please note, no grills are allowed in the Purple Lot (grass) and no grilling is allowed on any grass area around the stadium (on pavement only).

A complete map of the Parking around Liberty Bowl Stadium can be found HERE.

Free parking passes are available for University of Memphis students on a first-come, first-served basis. Passes must be picked up at the University Center Information Desk. Student parking is located in the Purple Lot adjacent to the Student Tailgate (Tiger Village). Students can enter through Access 10 off East Parkway to enter the Purple Lot.

RV/Bus Parking is available in Tan Lot 13C for $60 for four spaces.

More info

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  135
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the feedback. Got to thinking about it and tickets through USF it is!

I am bringing my friend's son and son-in-law as they have never been to an away college game. The son-in-law just left the Army after 10 years of service and will be enrolling in one of the USF engineering programs. We decided to make a weekend of it in the mountains over near Hohenwald, TN.

So hopefully the road trip and sitting with your peeps, rooting for your team in "enemy" territory, will be the first of many great USF memories for him.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,459
  • Days Won:  422

Of course, after pimpin buying through USF, not sure you'll be able to at this late date. I'd call Athletics and talk to John Lewis. If anyone can do it, he can, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Worst case is buying StubHub or wherever and getting as close to USF section as possible. John may know where that is since tix are going out this week. 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

5 hours ago, Triple B said:

Of course, after pimpin buying through USF, not sure you'll be able to at this late date. I'd call Athletics and talk to John Lewis. If anyone can do it, he can, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Worst case is buying StubHub or wherever and getting as close to USF section as possible. John may know where that is since tix are going out this week. 

Last time I looked at stubhub you could get $7 about 60 rows up on the 50 yd line.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

Anyone know what section USF has for this game?  Just talked wife into driving from Atlanta for this one and about to get the tickets on Stubhub

18 minutes ago, bullnupe said:

Anyone know what section USF has for this game?  Just talked wife into driving from Atlanta for this one and about to get the tickets on Stubhub

I think tix were supposed to go out yesterday.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  135
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

The site allowed me to put the purchase through but I realized they are going to be shipped to the wrong address. Ugh! Hopefully someone over there can help me before I have to bother John.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

Couple of notes.  We went to the game 2 years ago at Memphis.  Pretty sure we parked in the Purple lot and the seats were in the endzone.  

Anyone doing the Alumni Tailgate?  We haven't decided yet.  $45 for some food and 1 drink coupon doesn't entice me.  Can go to get some great BBQ and then head to the stadium.  

If you walk around the stadium parking lots you'll find the tiger out in a glass enclosure.  Pretty cool.

1 hour ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Anyone doing the Alumni Tailgate?

We've lost every Alumni Tailgate game we've been to. So, NO!  Even when were were favored. We did stand beside the tailgate in Auburn and chat with the folks inside the fence.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

15 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

We've lost every Alumni Tailgate game we've been to. So, NO!  Even when were were favored. We did stand beside the tailgate in Auburn and chat with the folks inside the fence.

So, IF we do the tailgate we'll talk over the fence.  :roflmao:

As superstitious as I am I've never kept track of official tailgates and won/loss record.  

Are you tailgating at the stadium on your own?  Does anyone have plans?

Edited by Bourbon Bull