• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sporting News reporting B12 looking at USF for expansion

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

OMG, please. between 1996 to 2010 Baylor won a total of 18 conference games, that's 15 seasons with a conference record of 18 wins and 102 losses. Overall 50 wins in 15 years, 50. thats 3 wins a year for 15 years BEFORE getting a conference title and losing to UCF in the Fiesta Bowl. Again, Uh, no thanks

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I think it's a good thing to make sure, when you're making a point using an example, to use the appropriate time frame.  At present, Baylor does not belong in the same sentence as Kansas and Iowa State.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

And at present USF does not belong in the same sentence as Baylor, Kansas and Iowa State. When you are talking about average wins/year over the past 20 years, Baylor does belong in the same sentence as Kansas and Iowa St. And this whole discussion surrounding Baylor is irrelevant. I dont care if you lump them with Kansas and Iowa St or not, i dont want to go through 20 years of losing just to be in the BIG12. And don't disillusion yourselves about "florida talent" There are at least 1/2 dozen schools in Florida that are vying for Florida talent. There aren't even 1/2 dozen football programs in Kansas and Iowas combined.

We are were we belong for now but unfortunately for USF, that won't stop the poachers, and the almighty dollar will do our talking. 

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

1 hour ago, cophbulls said:

We are were we belong for now but unfortunately for USF, that won't stop the poachers, and the almighty dollar will do our talking.

So, Bullspenners, convince everyone and their mother to get season tickets and keep them. We're preaching to the choir to the folks that post in here, we need to "pimp" season tickets to anyone looking to get the best "sports-bang-for-the-buck." You can't beat USF football season tickets as a fantastic value (even when we stink). Win or lose, our tailgates always win. :D

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

22 hours ago, cophbulls said:

21 hours ago, Paisa el Toro said:

So, Bullspenners, convince everyone and their mother to get season tickets and keep them. We're preaching to the choir to the folks that post in here, we need to "pimp" season tickets to anyone looking to get the best "sports-bang-for-the-buck." You can't beat USF football season tickets as a fantastic value (even when we stink). Win or lose, our tailgates always win.

Our problem in a nutshell. IMO, unless the data projects what the future might be, we're stuck.