• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

National Signing Day Party & Women's Basketball Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,455
  • Days Won:  19

3 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

There's a bible story that covers this - the workers got paid the agreed amount price and just because the owner wanted to pay someone more you shouldn't biiiltch about getting what you agreed to.  But your point about giving extra tix so even more people could attend makes sense.  

You are right, and ultimately the lack of WBB tickets did not impact my decision to buy or not buy the signing day party. I get why USF wouldn't offer me a less expensive ticket. I will say that I 100% support the idea of getting some football fans out to a WBB game by having the party in the dome. 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,453
  • Days Won:  25

15 years ago if your child was a member of the Jr.'s Bull Club you received a comp ticket to football. As USF football, and my daughter grew, that option was taken away. Ever since we have bought extra season tickets so that she could bring a friend if she wanted to. Kind of like cable tv or cell phone service. EVERY new subscription gets a better deal than the long time customer.

GO BULLS!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,452
  • Days Won:  422

5 hours ago, Mike Stuben said:

I will say that this bothers me some. 

People who have WBB tickets get penalized and a lesser deal. 

Why not either give them the extra WBB tickets and let them invite friends or take a couple dollars off the cost. (or do something) why give the people who support the most the worst deal. 

End of rant. 

Although I do agree that any time you can get more WBB tix out there is a good thing and maybe we would have all used those extra tickets, I don't consider this as really being penalized or as a lesser deal. For the $15 you're getting the inside scoop from the coaches and a meal that would normally cost you $18.50. That's still a bahgain. BDYZR's example was a good one about newer customers always getting a better deal than long timers ....... until you complain.

Looks like you won't have to pay for NSD party if you don't want to eat and have WBB season tix:

Come celebrate the future of USF Football with Coach Taggart at the 2016 National Signing Day Party on February 3rd in the Sun Dome.

In addition to the Meet 'N' Greet with the coaching staff, members of the USF Football team will be on hand signing autographs for all fans starting at 5 pm.

As a loyal Bulls fan, we have a special all-inclusive offer to join us that night for the National Signing Day Party and the Women's Basketball game versus Cincinnati.

Women's Basketball season ticket members that would like to attend the event but do not want to purchase the buffet meal are free to do so at no extra charge.

Special Offer - $15

Includes:

> Access to the Arena Club for the National Signing Day Party

> Buffet Meal (see menu below)

Click HERE to purchase this special offer!

Note, there is no charge for parking at USF Women's Basketball games.

MENU

Columbia inspired 1905 Salad

Roasted Guava Glazed Pulled Pork

Mojo Pulled Chicken

Cuban Bread

Cuban Black Beans and Rice  

Plantains

Flan and Tres Leches Cake

Water 

Tea

Lemonade

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

Convenient to work on campus and then walk to the sundome! Have they done this in years past? 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Ionbull said:

Convenient to work on campus and then walk to the sundome! Have they done this in years past? 

It has been on campus the past few years. Prior to that they held events at Splitsville and the place that was the front part of Howl at the Moon down in Channelside.  May have been another venue or two but can't recall at the moment.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

11 hours ago, Ned A Starr said:

"Women's Basketball season ticket members that would like to attend the event but do not want to purchase the buffet meal are free to do so at no extra charge."

Seems to indicate low interest in the event.   The Arena Club capacity isn't very large.

. . . or a lot of folks complaining about not wanting buffet food, but wanting to be part of the festivities.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,455
  • Days Won:  19

14 hours ago, Bourbon Bull said:

It has been on campus the past few years. Prior to that they held events at Splitsville and the place that was the front part of Howl at the Moon down in Channelside.  May have been another venue or two but can't recall at the moment.

Before that, the Bull Ring (remember that place, the old Hopps on Fowler) and before that Beef O Brady's on Fowler (now JR's Wings and Things). If you go back lets say 6-7 years or so, it wasn't an Athletics event, it was an Alumni Association event that anyone could attend. Jim Ragsdale used to organize it (who is active both with Bulls Club and Alumni Association). 

2 hours ago, Paisa el Toro said:

. . . or a lot of folks complaining about not wanting buffet food, but wanting to be part of the festivities.

My order said 44 & 45. Don't know if that was the number up to that point who had bought the NSD/buffet but that's a pretty good number for that area ...

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,631
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

My order said 44 & 45. Don't know if that was the number up to that point who had bought the NSD/buffet but that's a pretty good number for that area ...

Did you order later than Monday morning when picked up 32 & 33?