• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Haves keep having more while the Nots...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,422
  • Days Won:  19

Don't sit comfortable in the AAC

The P5 - G5 divide will only widen

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

It really pisses me off. When i was kid back in the 1980s, every bowl game mattered in determine the national champion, not just the playoff ones. Also, schools like Notre Dame didn't just get to make up their own rules. And don't even get me started on how some schools are able to spend like crazy and others have a fraction of the budget. That **** never would have happened in the good old days of college football when everything was equal.

9 minutes ago, JTrue said:

It really pisses me off. When i was kid back in the 1980s, every bowl game mattered in determine the national champion, not just the playoff ones. Also, schools like Notre Dame didn't just get to make up their own rules. And don't even get me started on how some schools are able to spend like crazy and others have a fraction of the budget. That **** never would have happened in the good old days of college football when everything was equal.

Greed is killing the sport and soon it will resemble the NFL with only 30 or so teams playing at the highest level.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

Greed is killing the sport and soon it will resemble the NFL with only 30 or so teams playing at the highest level.

Since 1936, there have only been 30 schools that have won a national championship. I'm going to let you in on a secret, we're already there.

11859452.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

Since 1936, there have only been 30 schools that have won a national championship. I'm going to let you in on a secret, we're already there.

11859452.gif

But at the beginning of each season, there were 128 teams that believed they could do it, then there were 65, soon that will be cut in half again.

4 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

But at the beginning of each season, there were 128 teams that believed they could do it, then there were 65, soon that will be cut in half again.

Just like how I believe if I ever ran into that chick up there from Pretty Little Liars, I could sweet talk her pants off. If I believe it, then it makes it true no matter what the reality is.

4 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Just like how I believe if I ever ran into that chick up there from Pretty Little Liars, I could sweet talk her pants off. If I believe it, then it makes it true no matter what the reality is.

I hit it.  Not great

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

Actually, Notre Dame has been getting huge money from NBC since 1981 and freezing everyone else out of that money.  For a long time in the 80s and 90s ND was making more than everyone else and writing their own rules.  To this day they haven't had the need to join a conference to make more $$$ than everyone else.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

27 minutes ago, DataBull said:

Actually, Notre Dame has been getting huge money from NBC since 1981 and freezing everyone else out of that money.  For a long time in the 80s and 90s ND was making more than everyone else and writing their own rules.  To this day they haven't had the need to join a conference to make more $$$ than everyone else.

Did you not notice the author of that .....?