• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MBB game on ESPN N tonite at 7pm

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

So where exactly is the improvement at? This coach has one more year to show something...anything. This team is so dreadfully bad. 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

So where exactly is the improvement at? This coach has one more year to show something...anything. This team is so dreadfully bad. 

On queue 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,075
  • Days Won:  2

My starting 5 for next season...McMurray, Holston, Baxter, Da Silva and Santos...too soon?

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180

8 minutes ago, jg233 said:

My starting 5 for next season...McMurray, Holston, Baxter, Da Silva and Santos...too soon?

Never seen Da Silva play, but I doubt he would start over perry. Guerrero was great at the end of last season but hadn't really improved much. I'm also not sure if we want to play without a true point guard in there again, but we definitely have a lot more depth next year barring injury. Never too soon.

Edited by Bulls_Fan09

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,075

9 minutes ago, Bulls_Fan09 said:

Never seen Da Silva play, but I doubt he would start over perry. Guerrero was great at the end of last season but hadn't really improved much. I'm also not sure if we want to play without a true point guard in there again, but we definitely have a lot more depth next year barring injury. Never too soon.

Da Silva is much more active and athletic than Perry.  Perry does nothing for me at this point, he is getting worse every game...could always go Thorpe/Feliz, McMurray, Holston, Baxter and Da Silva and play track meet style.

Edited by jg233

2 minutes ago, jg233 said:

Da Silva is much more active and athletic than Perry.  Perry does nothing for me at this point, he is getting worse every game...could always go Thorpe/Feliz, McMurray, Holston, Baxter and Da Silva and play track meet style.

Perry does have a nice hook/fadeaway jump shot though, just not active on the boards. I feel like Guerrero will get a lot of playing time but he will need to toughen up on the boards, a lot of balls go right through his hands. Also not sure if Baxter starts day 1 or if he is our 6th man to start  and earns his way up, like McMurray, we will have to wait and see. Do you know exactly why Da Silva isn't playing right now? I thought it was something with his grades but he's been on the bench so idk.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

Who knows how Holston comes back? I hope to god he picks up where he left off, but it's not an easy task.

my starting 5

Feliz, McMurray, Baxter, Santos, Perry

Holston, Peters, Guerrero, Thorpe and Isaiah off the bench

Also that lineup that you just stated has 4 freshman and 1 sophomore, only Perry and Guerrero will be seniors next year.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

25 minutes ago, JoshuaG said:

On queue 

timing is everything when putting out dumpster fires. 

2 minutes ago, JoshuaG said:

Who knows how Holston comes back? I hope to god he picks up where he left off, but it's not an easy task.

my starting 5

Feliz, McMurray, Baxter, Santos, Perry

Holston, Peters, Guerrero, Thorpe and Isaiah off the bench

Also Ziegler and Da Silva coming off the bench, I don't see Malik Fitts getting much playing time if any, but he is very athletic.

• Upvote 1