• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

what do pundits say about football recruiting rankings

smazza

Members do not see this ad, Register
2 hours ago, smazza said:

for the mighty aac?

Houston is killing it and in a different league right now. The rest of the teams are average/below average. I can't seem to remember only having 12 recruits this late in the game in awhile. And yes, I know we usually go hard at the end and have some silent verbals.

10 minutes ago, ambienknights said:

Houston is recruiting on a different level right now which is scary for the rest of the league. Herman is a great recruiter and a good gameday x&os Coach

I think Frost will close strong considering the mess he walked into, UCF only had 6 verbals when he was hired.

How many openings does UCF even have. Kept hearing about how they were one of the youngest teams in the country. 

On 1/11/2016 at 9:44 AM, CPR said:

Houston is killing it and in a different league right now. The rest of the teams are average/below average. I can't seem to remember only having 12 recruits this late in the game in awhile. And yes, I know we usually go hard at the end and have some silent verbals.

good for them

they must have the hardest working coaches in the aac

recruiting is about hard work

thanks for the info