• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

10 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

It has nothing to do with how good he is. It has everything to do with him currently serving probation for a robbery he committed while on an Ov at UGA while Richt was there

I would hope that this is true, but most coached nowadays only care about winning, accepting kids who only have a 2.2 GPA but are great players. I guess we will see.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,776
  • Days Won:  6

3 minutes ago, Bulls_Fan09 said:

I would hope that this is true, but most coached nowadays only care about winning, accepting kids who only have a 2.2 GPA but are great players. I guess we will see.

I agree strange things can happen at times but for all intents and purposes Richt hasn't been in contact with him since July 2014 (no proof of that but bo way was UGA going to continue to talk to him after the incident)and would be getting in super late in the game. I'm ecstatic to bring in Salomon and think he has learned his lesson but I also don't see Richt allowing him to be on a team he coaches.

Also I believe Salomon is an EE so I'm assuming he's moving in this weekend(if not already) and will be attending class Monday. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

20 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

I agree strange things can happen at times but for all intents and purposes Richt hasn't been in contact with him since July 2014 (no proof of that but bo way was UGA going to continue to talk to him after the incident)and would be getting in super late in the game. I'm ecstatic to bring in Salomon and think he has learned his lesson but I also don't see Richt allowing him to be on a team he coaches.

Also I believe Salomon is an EE so I'm assuming he's moving in this weekend(if not already) and will be attending class Monday. 

I agree, stranger things have happened. I don't know that I can say he's learned his lesson since I don't know a thing about him personally, but we've taken kids with checkered pasts before and some have worked out and some haven't. I'm a believer in second chances, maybe not a second chance with the same school and a fresh start is needed, but I think the kid deserves some level of leeway if he's contrite and there's another side to the story. Either way, I like him as a football player and that will have to do since USF neglected to hire me as the moral guardian of the program.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  796
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, jg233 said:

How long until Salomon flips to UM...3, 2, 1...

They don't want him. He pulled that nonsense at UGA and Richt pulled his offer.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

Tough loss. And that was quick... Lake City Columbia WR Latrell Williams just decommitted. Miami fans are pretty upset about not retaining Kevin Beard, and he is a good recruiter also. Willie should check into him. Big Miami guy with lots of connections.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803

Our recruiting is really stinking this year despite a winning season...I hope Willie has something in the bag.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Wtf?!?? Not cool. Although I haven't been impressed by the production of his group, but I know he can recruit. Super not cool, and at a critical juncture too. We need our cohort to be firming, not being thrown into flux.

Edited by HR Bull

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  622

Tough loss. And that was quick... Lake City Columbia WR Latrell Williams just decommitted. Miami fans are pretty upset about not retaining Kevin Beard, and he is a good recruiter also. Willie should check into him. Big Miami guy with lots of connections.

It's a dirty business...

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Days Won:  7

Aaand, off to Miami he goes. He's committed to Dugans not to a team. Disappointed. This kid is a beast.

Edited by bullsbucsfan426

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Can we speculate on who will replace Dugans...just to piss of Collin Sherwin?

:FIREdevil:

• Upvote 2