• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Joey Knight's Projected Starters for Next Year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Days Won:  7

11 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

A big battle in the offseason will be Cherry and Sanchez for MLb.

The receiver position has me excited between Adams, Marquez, Barr, McCants, Bronson and I'm forgetting the player injured in summer. That's some quality talent.

Stanley clerveaux. 

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,330
  • Days Won:  0

Would like to know more about Dillon. He was sort of hyped up to begin the season, but vanished.

Also, excited to see Cherry.

Edited by USFBULL_08
Grammar

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Ionbull said:

If Gibbons is healthy, which is a big if at this point. Derrick Calloway returning at DT too. I understand he stressed this is an opening day projection so he probably gets rotational work until he learns the defense.

Gibbons has been healthy for a while. I think once it was determined that the offensive line had it together it was decided to red shirt him unless there was an emergency. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,197
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

Stanley clerveaux. 

Thank you…and from what I recall he was having a solid summer catching almost everything his way.

Yeah Gibbons could have played late in season but it was smart to just redshirt him..if the Oline was really injured he would have played this year.

Dillon will be starting the guy has real NFL size at TE position and he seems to have solid hands he just was young and needs polishing.  

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I think it was a good year for Dillon to get playing time and game experience. He had the chance to develop behind Price and Pope while still not needing to be the #1 guy.  Should be a great weapon going forward. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

11 hours ago, Bulls_Fan09 said:

Gibbons has been healthy since like week 6

I remember that, I honestly thought I read somewhere on TOS that he had another surgery and that led to the RS; but I can't find anything to confirm it for the life of me! Really like the guy and hope he has a chance to start. 

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

On Saturday, January 02, 2016 at 9:55 PM, Ionbull said:

Derrick Calloway returning at DT too.

I don't think I've seen this statement confirmed by any media outlets. Do you have any reason to think this fact, beyond mere speculation on your part?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Glad we have some solid starters returning for CB. Hope Galati can handle the snaps at center. It took Gudmunsson like 5 games to get the shotgun right this year, don't want to see that facepalm again.

• Topic Count:  485
  • Content Count:  12,421
  • Days Won:  25

Met Galati's parents on the flight to Maryland. Good people. Told a story about inviting the o'line down for a boat ride. Kinda forgot about how many XXXL life vests they would have to have on the boat...

http://www.galatiyachts.com/

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  63
  • Days Won:  1

Joey has some type of lovefest for Wilcox at TE.. Got into to a little tiff on twitter with someone about Dillon not being projected as a starter.. I think they'll both play and be great options but I'd expect Dillon to play a bigger role early on due to having in game experience.

I'm interested to see how the Oline plays out, we have a lot of talent that have come in these past few years and should just start to be maturing into game shape so that should be fun to see who starts there. Gibbons and Bethel should start and if not would be a major surprise for me.

The defense should be great at the DB position and I'm interested to see if we have any freshmen come in and make waves like hoggins did this past year. DE is where I'm most concerned and hopefully the JC Transfers with Black and Jackson Jr can make an impact there. I think Calloway comes back but that's just my gut and it's usually wrong so we'll see.

LBs look like it will be a dog fight for playing time with Cherry, Harris, and Sanchez and that's just the big names.. I'm sure there are some LBs on this team that are rethinking their stay at USF right about now with those three sitting in front of them... at least Harris is a senior.

Edited by adphill2