• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Will USF Have A Real Shot In 2016 (Finally)?

Members do not see this ad, Register
7 minutes ago, slick1ru2 said:

Is the team finally positioned coaching and player, including quality depth, wise to be a real contender?

They can do it but it's a matter of if. They players have to put the time in if they want it bad enough. I know the world doesn't care to much for a feeling but I have a feeling we may hit jackpot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We were conference contenders this year. If Temple loses a single game we would have had a shot at the conference title. With Flowers and Mack back I think we can make the championship in 2016 against likely Houston and play in a new year 6 game with a win. No reason that the AAC champ isn't playing in the New Years 6 game every year. 

I like our chances.  Looks like Memphis will lose their QB he is going for the NFL draft.  Navy loses their main QB and runner.   ECU will be a challenge, as well Cincinnati.   Some  teams in a rebuilding year, UCF, Memphis.  We have a shot if we can get the OL to jell and replace the D-line people we lost.

• Upvote 1