• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mods, thanks for not being "that guy"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Glad that we have mods to reign in the silliness at times, but glad we don't suffer this MASSIVE pile of arrogant bullying.  

Collin Sherwin ‏@USFCollin  2h2 hours ago

My "we're done with the message board stupid" manifesto. Because seriously f&#^ this s&#^. Happy Holidays. 

http://southflorida.247sports.com/Board/59416/Contents/Hey-guess-what-I-just-did-42264536

Remember, people (not me) pay to read/post on this blog, and now they're being chided like dim witted children, and told what they CAN and CANNOT post about.

What if they break the rules?  The guy with the temerity to speculate on Tom Allen's replacement was been "banished" from the site.  Are you serious???

Glad we can talk about whatever we like, freely.  We can agree & disagree, and still be Bulls buds.  I can't imagine PAYING for the right to play by Colin's silly AF rules.

Rant over...but man, this annoys me, so I have imagine it chafes people who pay for the privilege to be berated.

So...thanks for providing this forum.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

Yea I've never actually posted there but have been a subscriber since Day 1 because of the info Josh provided. Think this is the the last straw(and there have been a lot since V5 guys took over) that will get me to cancel. So glad that I renewed for another year a couple weeks before Colin and them took over...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Talk about a power trip.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,109

So weird that an implosion over there has spilled over into the other USF sites like here and rivals. 

I've never been over at 247 but that guy sounds like like he is on a power trip. 

I think he is going to regret that. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

Something about how Tom Allen can't enjoy the holidays if someone is speculating on a message board. Weird, and who cares anyway. It sounded a bit self-righteous.

ESPECIALLY ON THE HOLIDAYS.

Merry XMAS

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Sad spiral down from relevancy. Remember back when Collin and his crew actually had readers?

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Collen seems to be a bit immature (I am taking my discussion board and not letting certain members post). Also looking for publicity as he tweeted the entire disagreement to get more recognition which was bad form. I suppose those were better tweets than the ones dealing with his stupid political positions,  irrelevant  European soccer comments, and his consistent  alcohol and eating exploits.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233

Collin  AKA Trump wannabe sounds like a spoiled kid. (taking his toys away)(his site) from those who don't believe what he has to offer.  

I don't subscribe nor would I ever subscribe to such nonsense.  (not good for business)

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

I never paid for 247, but I paid for Rivals for several years back in the day until I got tired of the site changing hands every couple of months and a corresponding lack of content. 247 on the otherhand seemed like a place that had a nice steady stream of content merely a year or two ago. If I was a paying customer, though, I definitely wouldn't stand for what I saw in that link. I've considered starting up a 247 subscription, but I'm glad I saw this before I did.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

That whole thread :popcorn:

Edited by 2000bull