• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WKU (UCF) Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  495
  • Days Won:  1

Kid in front of us taunted a dad and his three kids and I lost it on him when he did it the second time. Turns out he went to UCF hahahah what a loser this kid was.

Also when we were leaving some guy was booing in our face telling us to keep walking. Already had one black eye and you could tell it was fresh. I told him to meet me outside so I could give him another one. I'm not too proud of the way I reacted to these losers but I was very pleasant to all other WKU fans I interacted with and chatted with some if the others around us.

Anyone else have bad experiences with their fans? 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

LOL WUT?  He went to UCF and then came out to a USF vs. WKU game?  Thanks for helping the ticket sales!  They went 0-fer.  No I didn't have any bad experiences with their fans and I was walking all over the stadium joking around with everyone.  I thought both fanbases were pretty hyped and enjoying it. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

14 minutes ago, Shockley3333 said:

Kid in front of us taunted a dad and his three kids and I lost it on him when he did it the second time. Turns out he went to UCF hahahah what a loser this kid was.

Also when we were leaving some guy was booing in our face telling us to keep walking. Already had one black eye and you could tell it was fresh. I told him to meet me outside so I could give him another one. I'm not too proud of the way I reacted to these losers but I was very pleasant to all other WKU fans I interacted with and chatted with some if the others around us.

Anyone else have bad experiences with their fans? 

I don't get people who taunt fans of another team. I love USF football, but it's just a game. Sorry you experienced some of societies finest. Ucf fans are the worst by far. 

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

My son (11 yrs old) and I sat in sec 4 - about half bull fans/half WKU.

they cheered for their team and that was about it - spoke to a few on the way out, they were cordial with the victory.

sounds like you hit on the exception

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, bowman1 said:

My son (11 yrs old) and I sat in sec 4 - about half bull fans/half WKU.

they cheered for their team and that was about it - spoke to a few on the way out, they were cordial with the victory.

sounds like you hit on the exception

Yep - and unfortunately exceptions are the only ones that cause some of us to start threads about other fans.  I didn't witness anything bad by any of our fans, but wouldn't be the least surprised if there's not a post about our "exceptions" on thier message board.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I thought their fans were cool, and our fans behaved well (which was hard for me, as frustrating as the game was).

I still haven't seen the play where apparently some guy leveled Adams away from the play, but late in the game, I was surprised to see some of the taunting from WKU players.  I thought they respected Taggart, and would be deeks, but apparently not all did.

And, that offsides on the PAT where that thug ran over the holder & kicker should have been a personal foul, just not offsides. When the offsides is that early, you stop play, otherwise we're playing prison ball.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Lee had some bad fans in the section next to us flipping the kids in our section off

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  118
  • Days Won:  0

53 minutes ago, JupiterBull said:

I thought their fans were cool, and our fans behaved well (which was hard for me, as frustrating as the game was).

I still haven't seen the play where apparently some guy leveled Adams away from the play, but late in the game, I was surprised to see some of the taunting from WKU players.  I thought they respected Taggart, and would be deeks, but apparently not all did.

And, that offsides on the PAT where that thug ran over the holder & kicker should have been a personal foul, just not offsides. When the offsides is that early, you stop play, otherwise we're playing prison ball.

That was mind boggling to me. It was offsides and a personal foul, and frankly, an ejectable offense. The refs were pretty freaking sub par yesterday, considering. Still USF earned its loss.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

12 hours ago, Shockley3333 said:

Turns out he went to UCF hahahah what a loser this kid was.

No bad experience with WKU fans whatsoever. But the UCF kid simply sounds adorable; I'm glad he coughed up approximately $70 to come see USF play. You should have told him, "thanks, little buddy," then patted him on the head and given him a McDonald's apron so he could make it to his fry cook gig on time.