• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QF is THE MAN

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

1 minute ago, Bulls2k said:

And.....I'll wager QF's arm will never become NFL quality arm.  

Who cares?  This is college football.  

That long TD pass to Adams was big-time.  About 55 yards in the air.  He's shown he can get the ball to guys.  Now we need some more game-breaking WRs that can get open as often as Adams does.  He's the only one that ever really gets serious separation downfield.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  441
  • Days Won:  2

5 minutes ago, Bulls2k said:

And.....I'll wager QF's arm will never become NFL quality arm.  Not saying he won't become a successful QB and I'm rooting for him but reality sucks sometimes.

That doesn't matter at all for USF. Lots of guys with NFL arms were on lousy college teams that didn't do much while guys without NFL arms won National Titles.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

22 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Who cares?  This is college football.  

That long TD pass to Adams was big-time.  About 55 yards in the air.  He's shown he can get the ball to guys.  Now we need some more game-breaking WRs that can get open as often as Adams does.  He's the only one that ever really gets serious separation downfield.

What could be the downfall of QF as our qb isn't his lack of a nfl quality arm...it's his poor mechanics. He can throw the deep ball, but really lacks touch and accuracy on intermediate passes. Hopefully he can work on that before next year. 

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  441
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:

What could be the downfall of QF as our qb isn't his lack of a nfl quality arm...it's his poor mechanics. He can throw the deep ball, but really lacks touch and accuracy on intermediate passes. Hopefully he can work on that before next year. 

agreed. His mechanics do need work and I hope he can improve on them. If not I look forward to seeing what the other guys can do providing theirs are any better.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

He had a good season and I am sure he will be gearing up for next year.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

8 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

Lulz at you ******** about the guy who led the team to some of the best offensive stats ever.  The previous 2 years we couldn't find a QB who could fart a 1st down yet alone lead us to 54 touchdowns.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

He had a good season and I am sure he will be gearing up for next year.

He did well, hopefully he can improve mechanically. From what I've heard AW has better accuracy...we will see what happens. 

2 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

Lulz at you ******** about the guy who led the team to some of the best offensive stats ever.  The previous 2 years we couldn't find a QB who could fart a 1st down yet alone lead us to 54 touchdowns.

i wasn't ******** about the year he had, just saying he has room for improvement. He really has poor mechanics and struggles with intermediate passes. Hopefully he can improve on that...would only make him that much better. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

4 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

He did well, hopefully he can improve mechanically. From what I've heard AW has better accuracy...we will see what happens. 

Yeah hopefully they come out sharp next year.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Just now, Rex Havoc said:

i wasn't ******** about the year he had, just saying he has room for improvement. He really has poor mechanics and struggles with intermediate passes. Hopefully he can improve on that...would only make him that much better. 

I get what your saying but apparently Tebow didn't have an NFL arm either but he sure was the biggest competitor in college.