• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Still in town? Go to the WBB today!!

Members do not see this ad, Register

We gave our tickets away as we are in Miami.

Oklahoma State ranked #34/35 is undefeated. They beat us on the road in 2013 by about 15 points.. Many of our current players were in that game and I'm sure remember it well.

They have one star player about equal to Courtney Williams and she is the one we really need to contain.

This is a very big test for USF WBB.

We will have an even bigger test coming up on 12/30 in Jacksonville against Miss St ranked 9/9.

A win over both teams will solidify our poll ranking and greatly help in making the NCAA tourney. 

32 minutes ago, TimBulla said:

The only options are (according to USF's official schedule) 1040 AM ▪ Live Audio ▪ Live Stats

And I checked OSU site: no TV, no video.

http://sidearm.sites.s3.amazonaws.com/okstate.com/documents/2015/12/17/usf.pdf?id=8910

And this is why it is practically impossible for me to get too excited about the women's BB team. Living out of state I have only seen a few games available on line/tv/espn3. Why the hell is this game not on Bulls Vision??? All they would have to do is link up with scoreboard. 

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

And this is why it is practically impossible for me to get too excited about the women's BB team. Living out of state I have only seen a few games available on line/tv/espn3. Why the hell is this game not on Bulls Vision??? All they would have to do is link up with scoreboard. 

Me too.  Yet ESPN3 airs WBB games like Pimpleton Tech vs Jefferson Beauty Academy that absolutely nobody cares about.

1 hour ago, TimBulla said:

The only options are (according to USF's official schedule) 1040 AM ▪ Live Audio ▪ Live Stats

And I checked OSU site: no TV, no video.

http://sidearm.sites.s3.amazonaws.com/okstate.com/documents/2015/12/17/usf.pdf?id=8910

And the live stats say they are playing Oregon State, quarters not halves

Have I been out that long?