• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Interesting bowl season junk...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

The American Athletic Conference team is the FPI underdog in all eight bowl games involving an AAC team, but that does not mean the conference will lose all eight games. FPI expects the AAC to win about three of eight games this bowl season (38 percent), the lowest percentage of any conference.

Early limit bets (Teams that had attracted an early limit bet at Vegas book CG Technology as of Dec. 15, per vice president Jason Simbal)                        Louisiana Tech -1.5 (vs. Arkansas State)   New Mexico +12 (vs. Arizona)   South Florida +4 (vs. Western Kentucky)  Ohio +9 (vs. Appalachian State)
 Penn State +7 (vs. Georgia)

-- South Florida owns the best ATS record of any bowl team at 9-2-1.

http://espn.go.com/chalk/story/_/id/14379698/college-football-most-important-bowl-betting-nuggets-including-every-coaches-ats-record

GO BULLS!

Edited by BDYZR

• Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

We'll win more than that.  Temple will win, Cinci will win, we'll win, NAVY will win...oh...and then theres Houston...maybs. lol 

#gobulls

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  63
  • Days Won:  1

I would say that UCONN has a fighting chance.. Navy, Temple, Cincy, and USF I think should be wins. Houston could surprise FSU.. Memphis is probably a loss due to the coaching change and Tulsa isn't very good... I'd go 4-4 if I was a betting man.. but I'm not so there's that..

Edited by adphill2

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  433

UCONN will beat Chase Litton.  that is a lock says Wagers.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399

The American Athletic Conference team is the FPI underdog in all eight bowl games involving an AAC team, but that does not mean the conference will lose all eight games. FPI expects the AAC to win about three of eight games this bowl season (38 percent), the lowest percentage of any conference.

Early limit bets (Teams that had attracted an early limit bet at Vegas book CG Technology as of Dec. 15, per vice president Jason Simbal)                        Louisiana Tech -1.5 (vs. Arkansas State)   New Mexico +12 (vs. Arizona)   South Florida +4 (vs. Western Kentucky)  Ohio +9 (vs. Appalachian State)
 Penn State +7 (vs. Georgia)

-- South Florida owns the best ATS record of any bowl team at 9-2-1.

http://espn.go.com/chalk/story/_/id/14379698/college-football-most-important-bowl-betting-nuggets-including-every-coaches-ats-record

GO BULLS!

That high ATS record is due to the speed of the program's resurrection and that success takes awhile to get baked into the lines every week.  That said, I think we will handle our business and getting 4 points makes for some nice money line odds.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  246

Tell me how Temple is an underdog vs Toledo??? Not to mention Memphis is playing a bad Auburn team... Just because its SEC doesnt mean its good. I think we go 6-2 in bowl season as a conference, with uconn losing to marshall, and we drop ONE between Houston -FSU,  or Tulsa-VT. I think Cincy, USF, Navy, Memphis and Navy all win. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863
  • Days Won:  1

Tell me how Temple is an underdog vs Toledo??? Not to mention Memphis is playing a bad Auburn team... Just because its SEC doesnt mean its good. I think we go 6-2 in bowl season as a conference, with uconn losing to marshall, and we drop ONE between Houston -FSU,  or Tulsa-VT. I think Cincy, USF, Navy, Memphis and Navy all win. 

Navy's so good, they'll win twice. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,450
  • Days Won:  13

i would take that bet.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

Agreed . Temple will **** them up. Houston will also beat FSU. Auburn is a bad team and Memphis will win even without their coach (cause coaches don't tackle, catch, run, etc.)

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

bowl games at this level really depends on which team is more motivated