• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Classic Football Game Videos

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

30 minutes ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

Curious, do you Bulls re-watch games when USF lost? I can't do it. The pain is too much. For example, I want to see the USF - Buttgers game where we got it stolen from us, but I can't do. And I didn't even watch the game when it was live; I listened on the radio while driving at the time.

Not a chance. Only the wins. I’ll watch wins from as recent as last year but it pains me way too much to watch any losses. There’s no point. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

20 hours ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

Curious, do you Bulls re-watch games when USF lost? I can't do it. The pain is too much. For example, I want to see the USF - Buttgers game where we got it stolen from us, but I can't do. And I didn't even watch the game when it was live; I listened on the radio while driving at the time.

I watch them all. There are diamonds in every rough. How can one make a 2017 highlight video without the McCants Knight drag? :) 

I've watched the 2017 UCF game several times. Each to his own, but that was a whale of a football game and a hell of a performance by Q. That game is a classic. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

5 hours ago, swamprat said:

I watch them all. There are diamonds in every rough. How can one make a 2017 highlight video without the McCants Knight drag? :) 

I've watched the 2017 UCF game several times. Each to his own, but that was a whale of a football game and a hell of a performance by Q. That game is a classic. 

I want to see it again. But I haven't found enough strength to do it. Losing --especially to them-- makes it really tough to bear, again. I might go years before watching that game again, and I know it was a great game.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

Being so close, some might need some video to get them through, thought I'd bring this up to the top to make all aware....also can find many of these here:  

https://www.thebullspen.com/game-videos/

Neither this thread of the game videos page linked above have been edited to remove the games that YouTube deleted or blocked.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  952
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/7/2018 at 10:40 PM, Flowers4Heisman said:

Ugh, you just had to bring up the Buttgers game; I'm still not over it. Watching it live and hearing the announcers double back on comments and all of the blanted calls and missed calls, it was a total hose job. Escpecially hearing all of the big programs and ESPN bashing us up to that game (saying we didn't deserve the #2 ranking or Alabama saying we take all of the kids that couldn't qualify for "their" schools) then praising us after we lost, we were rigged to loose. I have not been able to watch that game since and that is when I realized the NCAA is truly corrupt. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

58 minutes ago, michibull said:

Ugh, you just had to bring up the Buttgers game; I'm still not over it. Watching it live and hearing the announcers double back on comments and all of the blanted calls and missed calls, it was a total hose job. Escpecially hearing all of the big programs and ESPN bashing us up to that game (saying we didn't deserve the #2 ranking or Alabama saying we take all of the kids that couldn't qualify for "their" schools) then praising us after we lost, we were rigged to loose. I have not been able to watch that game since and that is when I realized the NCAA is truly corrupt. 

That year still carries over today in a negative way. 

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  0

No way could I watch losses.  In all of the videos I've watched, we are undefeated...

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322

Watching the San Jose State replay. We had the worst special teams in the conference last season. I forgot how awful the start of that game was. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199

55 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Watching the San Jose State replay. We had the worst special teams in the conference last season. I forgot how awful the start of that game was. 

Yeah same....I thought we were down like 10 to 0 it was like 17 or more points ehh. 

Need to start fast vs Elon and put them away I want to see the backup quaterbacks getting time.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

53 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Yeah same....I thought we were down like 10 to 0 it was like 17 or more points ehh. 

Need to start fast vs Elon and put them away I want to see the backup quaterbacks getting time.

We say this every year and every year we don't seem to see multiple QBs in our "warm up" game.