• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bus Trip Question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

Thanks John. Are we assigned to a bus in advance?  Would love to be on the bus NOT stopping in Sarasota both ways.

Should have a theBullsPen bus...

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Should have a theBullsPen bus...

That would be interesting!  See you guys at the bus!

Edited by nobullaboutit

That would be interesting!  See you guys at the bus!

From yesterday...

This email will serve as your confirmation when you check-in to board next Monday. The following details additional information about the itinerary for the trip to and from Miami:

FOR THOSE LOADING IN TAMPA AT USF:

·         The bus will load at 6:30AM in the lot immediately adjacent to the Lee Roy Selmon Athletics Center (LRSAC. 4202 E. Fowler Ave. ATH 100, Tampa, FL 33620) north of Gate C of the Sun Dome. The bus will depart at approximately6:45AM. As the University is still open for business on Monday, we will be providing complimentary parking passes to allow you and your guests to park in this lot while we are in Miami for the bowl game.

FOR THOSE LOADING IN SARASOTA:

·         Based on distance and estimated travel time, the bus is expected to arrive in Sarasota at the Mall at University Square (140 University Town Center Dr., Sarasota, FL 34243) by 7:45AM. There will be a 15 minute loading window so as to allow the bus to depart from Sarasota by 8:00AM (est.). Specifically, the bus will load at the Macy’s entrance on thenorth end of the facility. Fans are encouraged to park near the back of the lot (if possible) due to holiday hours. Overflow parking is available in the Target parking lot across on North Cattlemen Road. To view the exact pick-up location, please click HERE.

Based on the distribution of pick-up locations and the number of fans expected at each, all fans have been pre-assigned a bus number according to the manifest for the trip. Bus numbers will be distributed when you check-in at your respective pick-up site. Snacks and light refreshments, including soda and water, will be provided on both busses during travel to and from Miami. If you and/or your guest(s) would like to bring additional beverages of choice (alcohol is permitted), you are welcome to do so.

TAILGATE INFORMATION:

As it relates to the game day tailgate presented by the USF Alumni Association (West Plaza of Marlins Park,11:00AM – 2:00PM), please note the following:

·         All fans will be provided with a wristband and two (2) drink tickets, each good for beer, wine, or sangria prior to de-boarding in Miami.

·         A drink ticket is not required for soda or water.

·         After fans use their allotment of drink tickets, a cash bar will be available.

POST-GAME:

Although a specific drop-off location has not yet been determined at Marlins Park, know the bus will stage and load approximately 40 minutes following the conclusion of the game. During the game, the bus will be locked and secure if you and/or your guest(s) would like to leave valuables on board.

Should you have any questions or concerns leading up to Monday or on game day, please don’t hesitate to let me know either via email at rschulman@usf.edu or at any time by phone at (414) 630-3298. As USF prepares to make its first trip to a bowl game in five seasons, know I look forward to you joining us and as always, Go Bulls!

Thanks,

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

how much is the bus

how much is the bus

Somebody posted that they were sold out yesterday.

But, $115.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,106
  • Days Won:  6

how much is the bus

My buddy may not be able to make it (pending death in the family) so I may have an extra bus ticket.  Let me know if you are interested.  

Edited by mark_my_words

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

I put a post about this yesterday, i am def interested. I sent a private message to you mark_my_words