• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Cant attend bowl? Order tickets and USF will donate them to Wounded Warrior program

I live in Boston and had planned to attend the Miami Beach Bowl, however, to my dismay, was told today by my boss that being off Monday for the game was not an option.  I bought two tickets through the ticket office and to my surprise the ticket office will donate your tickets directly to the Wounded Warrior program.  Also, good news, as of this morning around 11am, USF had almost sold out of their original allotment according to the USF ticket agent I spoke with....

GO BULLS! 

• Upvote 3

Members do not see this ad, Register

Wish I would have known about the Wounded Warrior donation when I bought my tickets. Already promised to donate my 4 to the Boys and Girls Club of Miami just as I do for my season tickets at the Boys and Girls Club of Tampa. May buy a couple more to donate to the Wounded Warrior Program through USF as well as it's a really good cause.

• Upvote 1

Wish I would have known about the Wounded Warrior donation when I bought my tickets. Already promised to donate my 4 to the Boys and Girls Club of Miami just as I do for my season tickets at the Boys and Girls Club of Tampa. May buy a couple more to donate to the Wounded Warrior Program through USF as well as it's a really good cause.

It was an option when I ordered them online but didn't jump out at you ...

I did the same thing. Not to get into a competition, but I like that a disadvantaged child is going to a game that they probably would not have been able to go to. At the same time I will also buy one more ticket for the Wounded Warrior program. 

• Upvote 1