• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cant attend bowl? Order tickets and USF will donate them to Wounded Warrior program

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  254
  • Days Won:  0

I live in Boston and had planned to attend the Miami Beach Bowl, however, to my dismay, was told today by my boss that being off Monday for the game was not an option.  I bought two tickets through the ticket office and to my surprise the ticket office will donate your tickets directly to the Wounded Warrior program.  Also, good news, as of this morning around 11am, USF had almost sold out of their original allotment according to the USF ticket agent I spoke with....

GO BULLS! 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,998
  • Days Won:  38

USF fans steppin their game up!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

Wish I would have known about the Wounded Warrior donation when I bought my tickets. Already promised to donate my 4 to the Boys and Girls Club of Miami just as I do for my season tickets at the Boys and Girls Club of Tampa. May buy a couple more to donate to the Wounded Warrior Program through USF as well as it's a really good cause.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,458
  • Days Won:  422

Wish I would have known about the Wounded Warrior donation when I bought my tickets. Already promised to donate my 4 to the Boys and Girls Club of Miami just as I do for my season tickets at the Boys and Girls Club of Tampa. May buy a couple more to donate to the Wounded Warrior Program through USF as well as it's a really good cause.

It was an option when I ordered them online but didn't jump out at you ...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I did the same thing. Not to get into a competition, but I like that a disadvantaged child is going to a game that they probably would not have been able to go to. At the same time I will also buy one more ticket for the Wounded Warrior program. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  425
  • Days Won:  0

Does a wounded Veteran go to the bowl game? Or is the value of the ticket donated to the Wounded Warrior program?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Days Won:  12

I can't for the life of me find the link to donate. I put the tickets in my cart and it is asking for shipping information. Will have to call tomorrow. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,323
  • Days Won:  43

I can't for the life of me find the link to donate. I put the tickets in my cart and it is asking for shipping information. Will have to call tomorrow. 

you have to keep going. Just did my donation. It is near the end before you submit your payment.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Days Won:  12

you have to keep going. Just did my donation. It is near the end before you submit your payment.

k cool

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Can't go to the game but I'll do this instead... Great idea.