• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

AAC vs. Big 12

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,934
  • Days Won:  38

no chance of playing for a national title if our conference mates are the AAC.  

Ok I'll give you that.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

No, he would not...

Technically, yes he would.  Realistically, you are correct.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,067
  • Days Won:  14

That's assuming that the AAC doesn't improve over the next few years. Give the AAC five or ten years of consistent top 25 teams, winning the ooc P5 games and ITHINK the excitement will be there.

I also think that by that time the playoffs will be at eight teams and we will have a CHANCE to win a championship.

AAC is strong now, but for how long?  The game is rigged.  When pee 5 schools are getting 20 million annually or more for TV, and the AAC schools are  getting 2 million, how long can we keep up?  And they are now saying they don't even want to schedule us.  Ruining the game if you ask me.  Thanks a lot, espn.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,085
  • Days Won:  6

AAC is strong now, but for how long?  The game is rigged.  When pee 5 schools are getting 20 million annually or more for TV, and the AAC schools are  getting 2 million, how long can we keep up?  And they are now saying they don't even want to schedule us.  Ruining the game if you ask me.  Thanks a lot, espn.

We have a nice sized market, we need to continue to improve our facilitates, continue to improve our academics, improve attendance and wins on the field.  It we can do all those things consistently we will be an attractive candidate during the next league shake up.  

Even if we don't get selected we still would really have a lot to be proud of. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

First the AAC has to keep their good coaches (with the exception of Fuentes, so far, so good).  Then we need to consistently beat P5 teams (the higher ranked the P5 team, the better) and we have to win our bowls, regardless of who we play.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

First the AAC has to keep their good coaches (with the exception of Fuentes, so far, so good).  Then we need to consistently beat P5 teams (the higher ranked the P5 team, the better) and we have to win our bowls, regardless of who we play.

I was a little (pleasantly) surprised Temple was able to re-sign Rhule before getting snatched up. That was a major win for the Owls. I did and I didn't like that CWT was interviewed at SC--if he's already getting SEC-level attention, it doesn't bode well for us to keep him...if we keep on course.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  246
  • Days Won:  0

I was a little (pleasantly) surprised Temple was able to re-sign Rhule before getting snatched up. That was a major win for the Owls. I did and I didn't like that CWT was interviewed at SC--if he's already getting SEC-level attention, it doesn't bode well for us to keep him...if we keep on course.

The SEC is no longer the best conference anymore. Its gotta be a 3 way tie between the big 10, pac 12, and sec

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  63
  • Days Won:  1

The SEC is no longer the best conference anymore. Its gotta be a 3 way tie between the big 10, pac 12, and sec

I'd say the PAC 12 is way down this year.. I'd take the AAC over PAC 12 this year.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,744
  • Content Count:  17,370
  • Days Won:  13

I'd say the PAC 12 is way down this year.. I'd take the AAC over PAC 12 this year.

They are way down but still have the #5, #15, and #20 team in the country.

Pac 12 is still much better than the AAC

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  63
  • Days Won:  1

They are way down but still have the #5, #15, and #20 team in the country.

Pac 12 is still much better than the AAC

That's why I ended it with this year.. meh we have 3 ranked teams and 2 others receiving votes.. we also have 8 bowl eligible teams. The PAC12 was extremely top heavy and teams like Oregon, Arizona, Arizona St, Cal, and the like under performed this year. You subtract Stanford and there isn't really an argument.