• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Miami Beach Bowl & Marlins Park/Miami Area Info

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

Gator

i think you are confusing Marlins Stadium where the bowl is at with the old JRS football stadium. The bowl game is closer toSobe than FTL in fact driving back to FTL  after the game in rush hour will be horrific.

ahhhhh Thats right. ill fix my post.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,811
  • Days Won:  22

For those that live in the area or are coming down early.

Friday Night both football teams will be at the Miami Arena for the Toronto- Miami game. The Heat has a deal for fans of both teams, tickets for $20 for level 400 to $100 for clubhouse level and access. Let me know if interested.

Saturday Afternoon is the Battle of the Bands at Eden Rock Hotel

Sunday afternoon 3-5 is the pep rally at the Loews Hotel and Alumni reception afterwards.

Monday is the Tailgate at the stadium and the game.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Join the Official Unofficial Bowl Game Tailgate event on Facebook. It was initially inadvertantly set as "Private," but Facebook doesn't allow you to convert an event to Public once it is made. There are about 50 people already RSVP'd yes on the private page - no need to double RSVP. Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/527100857466083/

If anyone happens to have a huge grill, that is the one thing we are missing. The other option would be to get catered Mission BBQ or Sonny's (price being the main difference after quality). We would rather have a grill though because this event will run on any donations that folks offer, and grillin' our own grub would be cheaper. Join in ya'll! See ya in a week!!

• Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

For those that live in the area or are coming down early.

Friday Night both football teams will be at the Miami Arena for the Toronto- Miami game. The Heat has a deal for fans of both teams, tickets for $20 for level 400 to $100 for clubhouse level and access. Let me know if interested.

Saturday Afternoon is the Battle of the Bands at Eden Rock Hotel

Sunday afternoon 3-5 is the pep rally at the Loews Hotel and Alumni reception afterwards.

Monday is the Tailgate at the stadium and the game.

This is a great deal! AND a HEAT GAME is always a GREAT experience!  

#goHEAT #GOBULLS

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

This is a great deal! AND a HEAT GAME is always a GREAT experience!  

#goHEAT #GOBULLS

How old is the AA arena? When down there for the UK game was not all impressed with it ...

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Heads up for anyone buying a parking pass through the link from the bowl website. I bought my parking pass and a half hour later received an alert from my credit card company that someone tried using my card for a charge at a hotel in Maine. Connected? I don't know. However, if anyone else has this problem pipe up so we can pass through to USF and the Bowl people.

Heads up for anyone buying a parking pass through the link from the bowl website. I bought my parking pass and a half hour later received an alert from my credit card company that someone tried using my card for a charge at a hotel in Maine. Connected? I don't know. However, if anyone else has this problem pipe up so we can pass through to USF and the Bowl people.

Ordered my parking pass about a week ago. Just checked cc transactions and nothing out of sorts ..... just way too many verifiable Christmas purchases.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,631
  • Days Won:  3

Ordered mine earlier this afternoon. No problems yet. 

• Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

How old is the AA arena? When down there for the UK game was not all impressed with it ...

It opened in on new years eve in 1999. 

Surprising...its probably one of the best arenas in the state.  Orlando's NEW arena is on par, IMHO.  

GO BULLS!!!

It opened in on new years eve in 1999. 

Surprising...its probably one of the best arenas in the state.  Orlando's NEW arena is on par, IMHO.  

GO BULLS!!!

There are only 4 pro arenas in the the state, right? Only only one I can compare it to is where the Bolts play and Amalie kicks the everloving crap out of AAA ..... one disclaimer, though, I just saw the first level so maybe upstairs is tons better.