• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Need to push to play UF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I would love that but they will never play us again.

Think how we would feel if FAU was all about wanting a rivalry with us and wanted to play us every year.  

the better analogy is with FIU, as FAU has actually beaten us.

We do need to schedule and beat the other big programs in the state. Beating them can bring the alums that has strayed back into the fold. I hate all these fake ass alums we have that root for other programs. :2cents:

Other big programs?  UF is the only one we haven't conquered yet.  

My dad is one of those USF alums that cheers for FSU, but he was doing that long before there was Bulls football.  

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

My dad is one of those USF alums that cheers for FSU, but he was doing that long before there was Bulls football.  

the only way to get our lost alum back is to win. We have beaten the other schools, but a lot of people look at what we've done lately. Have we beaten any of them since our skid? No, so we need them back on the schedule and we need to dominate them. If you're an alum, young, old, or whatever, you have a reason to care, and we want you to give a **** about the program. We are all Bulls, and if we won't stand together who will stand for us? 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

It is more than just beating them, we have to finish, we really need to consistently dominate this conference to gain the respect we deserve.  Beating FSU or Miami once every 5 years is not what we need.   

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

It is more than just beating them, we have to finish, we really need to consistently dominate this conference to gain the respect we deserve.  Beating FSU or Miami once every 5 years is not what we need.   

this.

i want us to flattens everybody, every single team we play. I want us to grind the little teams into dust, and take those big guys and turn them into minnows. It's not enough to slay a giant here and there. We need to be the giant. I'm talking Paul Bunyun, meets Hulk/the juggernaut. If we continue to win and keep the instate kids home we could be a force. As we rise the eyes will come back, and we will be rockin everytime we play.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,188
  • Days Won:  42

I used to cheer for UF but USF didn't have a football program yet. Now I am just a USF fan.  Wish all USF alums would follow my lead lol . 

• Upvote 4

I don't disagree with anything said, just so you know.  However, this thread is about us playing UF.  I'm assuming part of the reason for the post is because they're the only Big 3 school we haven't taken down.

Your points regarding conference domination and being the giant are great points, but seem out of place on a thread about playing UF.

I used to cheer for UF but USF didn't have a football program yet. Now I am just a USF fan.  Wish all USF alums would follow my lead lol . 

I don't know how old you are, but my dad is almost 70.  He's been a Nole for a long time, and USF got their football team in FSU's prime.  Hard for a then 50-something year old man to change from rooting for a dynastic college football program to a fledgling one.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  239
  • Days Won:  2

I just want to play some more SEC schools. I was looking at the future schedules and we have no SEC programs scheduled at all :/

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,205
  • Days Won:  422

I don't know how old you are, but my dad is almost 70.  He's been a Nole for a long time, and USF got their football team in FSU's prime.  Hard for a then 50-something year old man to change from rooting for a dynastic college football program to a fledgling one.

No offense to your dad but **** him ...... with all due respect .... if he was rooting for FSU over USF in the head to head. I was in basically the same position as him with one difference, not an alum, and wouldn't think of rooting against USF in those matchups. If he did at least pull for USF in those games, please disregard the early part of this post.

• Upvote 1