• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart Contract Details

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,008
  • Days Won:  38

Not a done deal yet. It seems strange that be why you would hire a coach who runs the option.

Because it's rad and pure football goodness.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

If BYU offers, he's gone. BYU officials are attempting to figure out if Coach N though will reverse decades of tradition by going with a ground game over their typical aerial assault. Little white Mormon boys in America don't grow up wanting to be a running back for BYU. They want to be the next Steve Young or Danny White. Hence, the confusion among the top brass.

• Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Doesn't look like BYU wants to switch to a run-oriented offense. Ken stays at Navy. I'm happy because I want both USF and Army to lay a beat down on them next year (especially for the robbery we experienced this year sans homecooking).

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

Anyone else think it's taking this long because USF is trying to figure out where to get the money? 

I'd like to think it is because we are focused on our first bowl since 2010.

They "agree in principal." Focus on the details after the game. And after recruiting.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Its a gamble for CWT to wait after the bowl game.  If he wins as the underdog he may get a few more six figs.  If not the deal may be unsweetened a bit.  If Willie can win stay in the black  with Ws 19 outa 20 times and hit 9-11 wins once or twice a decade with 2-3 division titles and a conference title once or twice a decade I want him here forever.  Hope he truly love living in FL and $ is not the priority if those things happen.  I think he can do it if he can keep recruiting like the last two seasons. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Its a gamble for CWT to wait after the bowl game.  If he wins as the underdog he may get a few more six figs.  If not the deal may be unsweetened a bit.  If Willie can win stay in the black  with Ws 19 outa 20 times and hit 9-11 wins once or twice a decade with 2-3 division titles and a conference title once or twice a decade I want him here forever.  Hope he truly love living in FL and $ is not the priority if those things happen.  I think he can do it if he can keep recruiting like the last two seasons. 

They've agreed in principal.  The salary won't change regardless of the outcome of the game.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

If BYU offers, he's gone. BYU officials are attempting to figure out if Coach N though will reverse decades of tradition by going with a ground game over their typical aerial assault. Little white Mormon boys in America don't grow up wanting to be a running back for BYU. They want to be the next Steve Young or Danny White. Hence, the confusion among the top brass.

Doesn't look like BYU wants to switch to a run-oriented offense. Ken stays at Navy. I'm happy because I want both USF and Army to lay a beat down on them next year (especially for the robbery we experienced this year sans homecooking).

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/14384781/ken-niumatalolo-staying-navy-considering-byu

Doesn't look like BYU got the chance to have an opinion on Niumatalolo's offense.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/14384781/ken-niumatalolo-staying-navy-considering-byu

Doesn't look like BYU got the chance to have an opinion on Niumatalolo's offense.

I think it was a good decision by Niumatalolo.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Great for the AAC and Navy!

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Great for the AAC and Navy!

Agree!  Good to see coaches in our conference staying with their programs.