• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WKU Opens as a 1 Point favorite

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

WKU is not Fla St and the sky is not falling and the Bulls will win !

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

Well we better win by 50 then, if not fire everyone.

I forgot we were the new Bama, and have many high profile wins this year.

Sarcasm over....

Our best win is Temple, who is the runner up of our Conference.

Other than Temple who exactly have we beaten?  

I'm not saying we win by 50 ( I expect by at least 2 scores). Although, I don't understand how people on this board say "if we had another shot at FSU, I think we would win" or "we would beat UF this year" and are worried about WKU... 

If you look at the WKU boards they look like the confident team and we look like we are afraid. 

Also, we beat Temple pretty easily, who is a good team. We are clicking at the end of the year and look great.

But go ahead and say I am crazy for thinking we wax an over-rated, inferior, CUSA team. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Our team plays better with a chip. I'll be down in Miami for this one. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

3 years ago that Wku team would beat USF now 3 years later CWT has built a solid team will be interesting to see both play each other.

I think we run all over wku, if our Dline gets good pressure on the qb I like our chances. 

We won't stop wku qb he will score points the key is USF must score atleast 35 plus.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

I'm not saying we win by 50 ( I expect by at least 2 scores). Although, I don't understand how people on this board say "if we had another shot at FSU, I think we would win" or "we would beat UF this year" and are worried about WKU... 

If you look at the WKU boards they look like the confident team and we look like we are afraid. 

Also, we beat Temple pretty easily, who is a good team. We are clicking at the end of the year and look great.

But go ahead and say I am crazy for thinking we wax an over-rated, inferior, CUSA team. 

WKU may beat the Gators.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

About right

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

WKU may beat the Gators.

almost anybody can beat the gators. Their offense is terrible. Like Taggart's first season bad. If you can score a couple of tds, you will beat them.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,109
  • Days Won:  6

I am not one of the people saying that about FSU.  

Bowl games are funny.  I have seen us trounce Clemson and get humiliated by Oregon.  These are college kids and are kind of celebrating all week long (as they should!) and the games are kind of meaningless.  It is important for the coach to keep the team focused and this is CWT's first bowl as a head coach where WKU has gone 3 years in a row if I recall.

It helps if you have something to play for and they certainly do.  

On paper we should handle them but with the long gap between games I would like to see how we come out before I get too comfortable.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

Line seems about right. WKU is a 11 win team that is 1-2 against the P5 and 10-0 against G5. We are 1-2 against teams in that 20-30 range. This will be a much more explosive team than when we played Temple at home. I think we are the better team but the margin isn't huge. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

If the Sharks come to play we will be ok.

our d is the key. If we can get to the qb and make them work I think we will be fine.

I think Mack will put in work and get his. I hope Flowers and Adams are ready to shine as well. 

Go Bulls! Beat WKU!

• Upvote 1