• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Welcome, WKU Fans!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,032
  • Days Won:  20

*sigh*... Bowling Green is located in a relatively flat area of the state (the Mammoth Cave watershed for the geography and geology nerds out there). However, in the middle of the downtown area, there is a 150ft hill. The university began at the very top of the hill back in 1906. The townspeople began to refer to the students who walked up the hill to class as the "Hilltoppers" and the name stuck and became synonymous with WKU.

Hmm. Good to know. I figured a Hilltopper was a mini-Mountaineer.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

OK so I was at WKU the same time Coach Taggart was.  Good guy and sorry he has to take an L from his old school but that's how the ball bounces sometimes!  You all had a good season though up to this point.  LOL

no sure you know who you're playing against.. I think you should go watch some tape before flapping your gums. I've seen you guys play a couple of times this season, and I pretty sure we are going to take you down a peg or two

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

According to posters on your message board your defense has had trouble with running qb.  Flowers should be no problem for you guys.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

Hey, their QB has been there for SIX YEARS! At least he should know the playbook by now.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,742
  • Days Won:  17

Big Red is definitely one of the more interesting mascots in college football. I always assumed he was anthropomorphic jello. Regardless, he seems like a lot of fun and always stands out during mascot contests, etc.

Are you comfortable with Big Red using the restroom of the gender it most closely identifies with?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  54
  • Days Won:  1

Hey, their QB has been there for SIX YEARS! At least he should know the playbook by now.

Until you realize he's played in 3 different offenses during that time

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Are you comfortable with Big Red using the restroom of the gender it most closely identifies with?

As long as he/she/it is willing to commit to one or the other, yeah, I think I'm ok with this. What I don't want is creeper Big Red having unrestricted access to all bathrooms and a fallback excuse involving gender equality and LGBTTQQFAGPBDSM rights.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,594
  • Days Won:  6

*sigh*... Bowling Green is located in a relatively flat area of the state (the Mammoth Cave watershed for the geography and geology nerds out there). However, in the middle of the downtown area, there is a 150ft hill. The university began at the very top of the hill back in 1906. The townspeople began to refer to the students who walked up the hill to class as the "Hilltoppers" and the name stuck and became synonymous with WKU. Now as for out big red blob (creatively named "Big Red")...I have no idea. The official media guide says he represents the "Spirit of Western" so yeah, sure. He is an awesome/fun mascot though, so be sure to keep an eye on him during the game.

So when do they ask us why we're called South Florida when we're not located anywhere near South Florida?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

I dated a girl from Campbellsville -- visiting her family was always... an interesting trip.

Fun fact: Despite what the Campbellsville phonebook says, there are no taxi companies that serve Campbellsville, nor any means of public transportation, so don't put the keys of your rental car into the overnight return slot without checking the car first to make sure that you do, indeed, have your cellphone.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  54
  • Days Won:  1

So shouldn't you all be East Florida?