• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Men's basketball vs Delaware

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,217
  • Days Won:  422

:facepalm: Did we not learn anything from FB? Can we give him through the 3rd yr at least b4 we start firing him?

You've been here almost a dozen years. You know **** well that's how we roll ...

Never thought I would say this but the basketball dumpster fire is worse than what we experienced in football. There are players Coach O recruited on this team and they are not getting it done. Some have already stopped listening to him. Yes, by all means he gets three years to show something but it is my opinion he can't get it done. I would love to be wrong and be big crow pie but I doubt it.

No way in hell. We haven't seen anything come close to football team being blown out by an FCS team, by the largest margin in history up to that point .... I wish COA had enough youngsters to just throw them all out there to take their lumps. Cousins and Nunez are doing nothing for the building of the program.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

No way in hell. We haven't seen anything come close to football team being blown out by an FCS team, by the largest margin in history up to that point .... I wish COA had enough youngsters to just throw them all out there to take their lumps. Cousins and Nunez are doing nothing for the building of the program.

Did not realize the University of Delaware was a power. Take three and half hours of basketball (equating every 2 basketball games = 1 football) and yes, I can say this is as bad if not worse to watch. They can't shoot, their defensive play is simply terrible, they are a turnover machine, and their court presence/knowledge is almost nonexistent. They have lost to teams that are simply embarrassing. The only improvement they have made (albeit negligible at times) has been rebounding. I realize injuries and other factors have made a negative contribution but that sad story has been played many times in USF's basketball past. You would hope some of the players would have got a little better but most have stayed the same or regressed (and yes I realize conference play has not started). A lost season if ever there was one. I have moved on to women's basketball and looking forward to baseball (after our bowl win of course). 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did not realize the University of Delaware was a power. Take three and half hours of basketball (equating every 2 basketball games = 1 football) and yes, I can say this is as bad if not worse to watch. They can't shoot, their defensive play is simply terrible, they are a turnover machine, and their court presence/knowledge is almost nonexistent. They have lost to teams that are simply embarrassing. The only improvement they have made (albeit negligible at times) has been rebounding. I realize injuries and other factors have made a negative contribution but that sad story has been played many times in USF's basketball past. You would hope some of the players would have got a little better but most have stayed the same or regressed (and yes I realize conference play has not started). A lost season if ever there was one. I have moved on to women's basketball and looking forward to baseball (after our bowl win of course). 

College basketball is littered with "upsets", if it even was one, like last night .... basketball is in a bad place right now and if you want to start breaking it down into actual hours of bad ball, hoops is worse from that standpoint but overall worse than our down days of football and a dumpster fire at this point in time, no way I see it like that ...... and I've seen decades and decades of bad USF basketball.;)

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We are really bad at the game of male basketball. 

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

College basketball is littered with "upsets", if it even was one, like last night .... basketball is in a bad place right now and if you want to start breaking it down into actual hours of bad ball, hoops is worse from that standpoint but overall worse than our down days of football and a dumpster fire at this point in time, no way I see it like that ...... and I've seen decades and decades of bad USF basketball.;)

Been watching USF basketball since 1984. This is THE WORSE team I have ever seen played. I wish they could give me "something" to believe in but I see nothing. 

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,606
  • Days Won:  51

Have to agree that this team seems to be going backwards.  I still think COA can turn things around but I was expecting to see improvement this season and it simply isn't there.  At least CWT's team got better each year. 

• Upvote 1

Have to agree that this team seems to be going backwards.  I still think COA can turn things around but I was expecting to see improvement this season and it simply isn't there.  At least CWT's team got better each year. 

At this point in CWT's 2nd year, he was 1-2 with the 1 being a squeaker over an FCS team. There's still plenty of time for COA's team to show improvement .... or continue to crap the bed, too.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,405
  • Days Won:  19

This team is bad...

I understand this is a rebuilding year - I expect big things in 2016

BUT, the team was never this bad in the BIG EAST.