• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bowl Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  930
  • Days Won:  0

I know everyone is going to say to purchase tickets through USF to help the university.  But, I am likely to be bringing 8-10 if not more people with me and wondering about the best option for purchasing tickets.  Mainly to get decent seats to this event, any ideas? Seems theyre all $60?  Thanks

Also as far as staying down there? South Beach or?

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

I know everyone is going to say to purchase tickets through USF to help the university.  But, I am likely to be bringing 8-10 if not more people with me and wondering about the best option for purchasing tickets.  Mainly to get decent seats to this event, any ideas? Seems theyre all $60?  Thanks

Also as far as staying down there? South Beach or?

if you have a confirmed group I would recommend calling usf and seeing if they have group ticket deals.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Group rate. If your going to stay down there you can also check into staying near the Brickell area. That area is nice and has plenty of amenities, unless you are dead set on going to the beach. Just be forewarned that Miami Beach, especially South Beach, hotels can be sketchy. 

if you have a confirmed group I would recommend calling usf and seeing if they have group ticket deals.

Good idea, 

Group rate. If your going to stay down there you can also check into staying near the Brickell area. That area is nice and has plenty of amenities, unless you are dead set on going to the beach. Just be forewarned that Miami Beach, especially South Beach, hotels can be sketchy. 

My sister lives in Brickell.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455

Although this appears to be a done deal, IT AIN'T OFFICIAL, yet. Be careful with those purchases.

Yeah waiting a bit, hopefully we know for certain shortly.  My preference is to hit up any local breweries down there, I just dont wanna stay in a dumpy hotel

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

My sister lives in Brickell.

I've been impressed the last coupe time I've been down by how much that area has grown/ gentrified . The financial district has really helped to reboot that part of downtown. If you drive or rent a car taking a trip over to the Wynwood brewery is also a cool way to kill some time. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

I've been impressed the last coupe time I've been down by how much that area has grown/ gentrified . The financial district has really helped to reboot that part of downtown. If you drive or rent a car taking a trip over to the Wynwood brewery is also a cool way to kill some time. 

Wynwood, to me, is the one of the only worthwhile areas of Miami. That's becoming a pretty neat area.

Edited by Raetus

No joke. we were down there a few months ago for a friend's engagement party. We went out to her condo the day after. It's on the 16th floor of one of the high rises there with a view of the river and Biscayne Bay. Not the biggest apartment, but the view was amazing and she had pretty good materials in her apartment.