• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MIAMI BEACH BOWL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

For me the only thing wrong with this bowl is the day and time frame. 2:30 on a Monday afternoon?

Why not put it on to where it ends just before the 'Skins vs Cowboy game? At least that way there would be the appearance of more people watching. Even if it would only be the last few minutes of the game. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

For me the only thing wrong with this bowl is the day and time frame. 2:30 on a Monday afternoon?

Why not put it on to where it ends just before the 'Skins vs Cowboy game? At least that way there would be the appearance of more people watching. Even if it would only be the last few minutes of the game. 

The day/time is awful. 

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  441
  • Days Won:  2

The date and time of this game stinks. Neither me nor my girlfriend will be able to make it or watch it due to work. We were hoping after all these years to attend another bowl game. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

ESPN owns the rights to this game. What are the chances they sell this game to CBSports? I know there is little to no chance, ESPN has allowed to air basically all our other games. Why stop now?

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

I'm so glad I asked for the date last month well in advance. I'm working remotely on Monday morning in Miami, then I'll go to the game, then head back to Sarasota right afterwards. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Tough team but if we have a solid win might be enough to get ranked withe some luck.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Depending on the matchup and how I'm feeling, there is a good chance I won't be going to this game. I just can't see myself going down to Miami at the beginning of my last work week before holiday madness kicks into full gear.

With that being said, I know that with bowl's past USF has teamed up with some local charities to let fans buy ticket/USF-Shirt combo packs for some of the under-privileged kids and families to go to the game. Anyone with connections to Athletics Administration hear any murmurs of something like this, this year? I'd gladly contribute toward the USF allotment in this fashion if I don't end up going.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

This is going to be a match up between two teams in the top 30. Winner should be ranked pre-season 2016. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  390
  • Days Won:  0

ESPN owns the rights to this game. What are the chances they sell this game to CBSports? I know there is little to no chance, ESPN has allowed to air basically all our other games. Why stop now?

I hope not. I'll be on the road and the only way to watch is WatchESPN.. CBS blows

• Upvote 2