• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We have a voice!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

#stayatusfcwt 

Guys to Twitter we go... everyone gotta do this and this maybe the reason why he stays! Go tag this hastag and his Twitter and get a movement started. We gotta do this. Come on die hards lets not go backwards but forwards!

You realize doing this may make recruits think that CWT is considering leaving right? If you insist on starting a Twitter campaign maybe go with how much you look forward to next year.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,075
  • Days Won:  2

This thread is pure insanity...Co T has had one good half season...he is gonna be here a while

no we have a voice... example... Les miles 

The only reason Les Miles is still at LSU is because no one bothered to actually ask Jimbo Fisher if he would move.  LSU didn't have a back up plan and bungled the whole thing.

Les is there to save face.

Twitter didn't save him.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,106
  • Days Won:  6

I would be fine with Harlan giving him a raise tomorrow if Willie offered to refund a portion of his original deal based on the body of work from his first two seasons. Seems like a fair compromise.

lol, sure.  

Hey Willie, we know you took over a dumpster fire but we don't think you put it out quickly enough so we want some of the money we promised you back. 

Oh, but we think you are doing a splendid job now!   Here is some extra money so you don't leave.   Please stay, oh pretty pretty please! .....call me:(

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,631
  • Days Won:  3

I would be fine with Harlan giving him a raise tomorrow if Willie offered to refund a portion of his original deal based on the body of work from his first two seasons. Seems like a fair compromise.

I've always heard that it was fair to give a coach three seasons to get a program back on track.  Right now it appears CWT did it in 2.5 seasons. 

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

You do realize that was all on Skip Holtz and not Taggart, right?  Skip and Woolard should be the ones to handing money back to the University.  Nobody was going to win in year 1.  Could someone have done better in year 2?  Sure maybe, but we're here in year 3 at 8-4 from nothing and you're complaining?

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

You do realize that was all on Skip Holtz and not Taggart, right?  Skip and Woolard should be the ones to handing money back to the University.  Nobody was going to win in year 1.  Could someone have done better in year 2?  Sure maybe, but we're here in year 3 at 8-4 from nothing and you're complaining?

I'm not saying he's one of these people, but there are those that aren't happy with success unless it happens the way they want it to happen, i.e. their idea of the perfect coach.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I think he still carries some kind of grudge related to former player relations.  

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

For all those chiming in about a big raise, all of you have contacted the Bulls Club to increase your donation right?   Whether your increased by $100, $1000, $10,000 (whatever you can afford) you increased what you give because I know you aren't expecting additional money to appear on a tree without you giving more.  REMEMBER; If you don't give don't b*tch if you don't give MORE don't ask to spend more $$$$$

Edited by Jewbull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

No grudge. I just don't believe we should throw money at someone unless they can prove they can win consistently. If he starts off on fire next season (which we should with the core talent returning), extend him mid-season without thinking twice. The body of work over the last eight weeks has been awesome to say the least - however it's not too long ago that we couldn't get players aligned correctly, his system was too complex for the players he recruited, we misused timeouts or failed to use them properly, in game decision making was god-awful (pulling Flowers in the MD game left me wondering WTF is going on), etc. Am I wrong here? I realize Taggart took over a dumpster fire - but were we such a dumpster fire that the loss to McCheeseburger State was all on Skip? I sure and heck don't remember seeing Skip calling plays that game.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1