• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Poll about next year's home game against UCF

Next year's home game against ucf  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry but Family is more important than a football game. If we play any team on Thanksgiving next year, I'll have to sell or give my tickets away. I've only missed two home games in 15 years, but if we have a home game on Thanksgiving, I guess I will miss a home game every other year. 

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I have very little family in Tampa, so i can easily break away for a thanksgiving day game. However, I hate the idea and would rather it be on Friday or Saturday night.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Once in a while is tolerable, but permanently making our game on Thanksgiving night is not cool. The conference should rotate 'rivalry' games on that night each year if they are desperate for the exposure.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

I would like it better if it was played on Thanksgiving in our OCS 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

Hi:

Hopefully this works.  I'm trying to set up a poll for the first time since the site upgrade.  Basically really concerned about the USF-UCF game becoming a permanent Thanksgiving Day game.  Not sure I like that.  Thanksgiving has always been at my house with 20+ people.  I haven't missed a home game since 2006, and I think if this game is scheduled for Thanksgiving Day at home, I may have a big decision to make along with some family pressure.  I'd like to see everyone on the boards' opinions, too.

No way I could ever attend and remain among the living.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

Sad that you put football before family.

not if I include them at the tailgate. We will have fried turkey next season. Hyped up about it. Most of my family has passed away so they are up in the Heavens. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Once in a while is tolerable, but permanently making our game on Thanksgiving night is not cool. The conference should rotate 'rivalry' games on that night each year if they are desperate for the exposure.

what teams would they rotate in? There aren't many other 'rivalries' in our conference. They may be able to manufacture one between either SMU vs Houston, SMU vs Tulsa, or Houston vs Tulane; but we all see that way that looks right now and yuck. Houston vs Memphis might have had legs, but it walked out of the building.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  0

Saturday after Thanksgiving is most ideal... Would see the biggest crowd at the stadium for that one.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

My family did Thanksgiving the Saturday before and I went to the game.  I had told them I was going to the game and if they wanted me present to do it on another night.  They obliged me.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

Although I voted that it would be more difficult to attend a Thanksgiving home game, we would be there and figure it out.  Used to do it for high school games but they were usually 11am and we got home in time to get the bird out of the oven.