• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Poll about next year's home game against UCF

Next year's home game against ucf  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi:

Hopefully this works.  I'm trying to set up a poll for the first time since the site upgrade.  Basically really concerned about the USF-UCF game becoming a permanent Thanksgiving Day game.  Not sure I like that.  Thanksgiving has always been at my house with 20+ people.  I haven't missed a home game since 2006, and I think if this game is scheduled for Thanksgiving Day at home, I may have a big decision to make along with some family pressure.  I'd like to see everyone on the boards' opinions, too.

Members do not see this ad, Register

Went to the UCF-USF game this year on Thanksgiving. It was fun and all, but I don't know if it was worth it. Don't know if I'd do another Thanksgiving day game for UCF (even if they started to not suck again) -- might do so for a bigger name opponent, though.

tell them they can do a road trip if needed! It so happens that that game against UCF might decide if USF goes or hosts AAC title game. It is kind of a big FN deal. 

I meant are YOU an only child who lives in the Tampa area?  For me, with a large extended family, Thanksgiving is the only day of the year where we all get together.  Would be easier for me to go to a Christmas day game than Thanksgiving.

I meant are YOU an only child who lives in the Tampa area?  For me, with a large extended family, Thanksgiving is the only day of the year where we all get together.  Would be easier for me to go to a Christmas day game than Thanksgiving.

no i have two older brothers. They can either spend TG with me or not. Told them I won't budge as I will be tailgating when the lots open next season