• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Navy helmets vs Army

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,730
  • Days Won:  3

:facepalm:

or maybe, if not different bulls...perhaps just different cuts of beef from the bovine breed...

newcutsofbeef.jpg

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  69
  • Days Won:  0

Loved the Navy helmets.....sharp!

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,085
  • Days Won:  6

I like Army's better!   Did use all of the BOS insignias on the helmets?

So, here is my last official opinion since I watched the game on tape delay.  I loved the Navy helmets concept and the pictures I saw but I think the work was too intricate to be appreciated from on a helmet during the game from the stands or on TV.

I actually thought the Army helmets were more appealing during the game.  They were gritty and more basic but they looked better on the players.  Just my opinion. 

I expected to see the Navy helmets on the players and go "wow!" and all I felt was "meh".

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,606
  • Days Won:  51

So, here is my last official opinion since I watched the game on tape delay.  I loved the Navy helmets concept and the pictures I saw but I think the work was too intricate to be appreciated from on a helmet during the game from the stands or on TV.

I actually thought the Army helmets were more appealing during the game.  They were gritty and more basic but they looked better on the players.  Just my opinion. 

I expected to see the Navy helmets on the players and go "wow!" and all I felt was "meh".

well, sorry you hate America. :chair:

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

well, sorry you hate America. :chair:

"I put it to you mark_my_words.  Isn't this an indictment of our entire American Society?  Well, you can do what you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to  you bad mouth....the United States of America.  Gentlemen!"

http://image.minyanville.com/assets/FCK_Aug2007/Image/Feb09Layout/toddimage21709.png

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

But Army lost, so clearly their helmets weren't awesome enough to help them win...:evil:

Edited by raptorcj