• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Most surprising win so far this year?

Members do not see this ad, Register

For me it's Syracuse or ECU.  Cincy, as shocking as the score was, I thought we'd play well at home.  

ECU was just so surprising because going on the road in a big conference game (in a bad weather) has just never been our strong suit.  When adversity hit, we hit a 67 yard TD to win the game.  We have been crapping the bed in that type of game for 10 years now (other than @Nevada, which was a non-conference game and a complete aberration as we later found out).

Mine had to be the cuse. We were coming off a bad loss, hadn't beaten a P5 team in forever and the cuse played LSU pretty good a game or two before.Thought we had no chance. 

For some reason, the Temple win was the least surprising win for me. I just had a feeling we were going to win that one all week long. Temple hadn't had their bad conference game yet and had never played in Tampa. Knew we would win. Still think we are the better team than them too, just bloomed later. If we had Memphis later in the year we would have beaten them.