• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Scholarship numbers this year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody knows the amount of available scholarships that we will be able to give out this year? I know that this will be a small incoming class (by my count we have 19 graduating scholarship senors). We already have 14 commits and that would leave five more to give out plus a few more for the usual attrition. My guess is that Xavier Gaines, Trey Fulwood, Craig Watts, Adrian Killins, and a defensive tackle will round out the class (unless Taggart is going to play DE at all four DL positions). Any thoughts?

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  1

I think we have a shot at KJ Sails. I also think that Xavier Gaines is a silent commit, but that's just based off twitter activity. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

With 19 graduating seniors and 3 bone headed players getting kicked from the team plus the usual attrition over the summer, I'm guessing we'll be close to 23

We're sitting at 14 commits now, so I see 9 or 10 more spots availabe.

Need a couple of DTs, maybe Calloway makes it back, at least 2 more OL, a couple more DBs since we play with 5 in our standard D, another QB, another RB (Mack may leave early) and another LB

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

I forgot about Sails, but yes he is a big time guy that we are likely to get.