• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Bah! --This will bring you Bulls some happiness!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

here we go to the mad cow.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,549
  • Days Won:  29

My favorite uniform combo.

white Boots !!!

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

It is definitely not true about there being a requirement of being in a position of power to be racist. Also, our president is of half African descent with an external "darker hue". You're in a plenty good position to be a black man in a position of power in THIS generation...anyway, moving on...GO BULLS!

Depends on whether you view racism as a societal construct. What does it benefit a minority to be racist? And one example of a man in office with no real power changes nothing but we can agree to disagree. In the end none of it matters anyways. We're all of African descent anyways. 

Edited by TromBull12
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Depends on whether you view racism as a societal construct. What does it benefit a minority to be racist? And one example of a man in office with no real power changes nothing but we can agree to disagree. In the end none of it matters anyways. We're all of African descent anyways. 

You do not understand the difference between racism and oppression. Look at some of the Black Terror organizations running around that say all white people should be killed and tell me they are not racist.

Where we descended from does not matter in this sense, as it is clearly a matter of skin color.

Edited by Capital H
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You do not understand the difference between racism and oppression. Look at some of the Black Terror organizations running around that say all white people should be killed and tell me they are not racist.

Where we descended from does not matter in this sense, as it is clearly a matter of skin color.

Both twigs on the same branch. How much influence do those groups have?  What have they ever accomplished? Lol at the other side if the same coin, the kkk... political office, attempted genocide, local office, media influence, cultural influence... You really don't want to have this conversation. Either way I'm done with it. All because I wanted to see a variance on pictures of half naked women...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Both twigs on the same branch. How much influence do those groups have?  What have they ever accomplished? Lol at the other side if the same coin, the kkk... political office, attempted genocide, local office, media influence, cultural influence... You really don't want to have this conversation. Either way I'm done with it. All because I wanted to see a variance on pictures of half naked women...

I do want to have this conversation. Conversation is what spurs change. You saying black people cannot be racist is an ignorant statement and should be called on it.

Are you telling me the black panthers did not have media or cultural influence? What power does the KKK have in TODAYS world?

This isn't because you wanted to see some dark meat. Its because you made a dumb statement that minorities cannot be racist.

What happens in 30 years when whites are in the minority? Does the whole slate get wiped clean? Who are you going to blame for not being able to get a job then?

Edited by Capital H
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who am I going to blame for not being able to get a job?!? I'm well employed s are all of my immediate family. Conversations with the closed minded change nothing, it only fuels the divide. Those in power don't rely listen to those who aren't. What does it benefit the oppressed to hate the oppressor? This is not the place nor medium for this conversation, you can have it alone. We are in different sides of the political divide, let's just enjoy our common thread of football. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Racist, No. I just prefer my women darker. We all have preferences. Now if I said the white girls are of lesser quality or anything along those lines based on their skin color solely, that would be the definition of racism. Now in order to be racist one has to be in a position of power and as a black man in America I'm not sure I could fit the bill right now lol. Not for a few more generations. But yeah...  Go BULLS!?!?

Not agreeing with your view on the pre-reqs for racism, but I do agree we all have different preferences.  And it doesn't have to be YOUR same "hue".  Variety is the spice of life.  I've dated different races, and when my son asked me what kind of woman I like, I said:  I like women who like me.  I'm just that simple.

That said, I know we have diversity in our cheerleaders, so let's see more pix!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,195
  • Days Won:  42

Not agreeing with your view on the pre-reqs for racism, but I do agree we all have different preferences.  And it doesn't have to be YOUR same "hue".  Variety is the spice of life.  I've dated different races, and when my son asked me what kind of woman I like, I said:  I like women who like me.  I'm just that simple.

That said, I know we have diversity in our cheerleaders, so let's see more pix!

Well said!!!