• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Proper Dress & Etiquette for SunDome Floor Seats??

Hey all. Been invited to sit in Mr Ramil's floor seats for tomorrow's men's hoops game. My question is, what is the proper dress code? Can I wear my Vans or should I wear dress shoes? Think I better go with some slacks and a collared USF shirt. Also, how should I cheer? Do I jump up and down of just give the golf clap? Dont want to piss anyone off as I usually sit in the upper levels so that I can cheer louder. If anyone sits near please say hi tomorrow. Thanks and go Bulls!!

Members do not see this ad, Register

If you're worried (sounds like you are), then do what I do. Look around you and see how other people are acting and follow the crowd. If you are worried about clothes (sounds like you are), then wear a polo, jeans and comfortable, nice shoes. I wouldn't worry about wearing freakin' slacks man.

If you're worried (sounds like you are), then do what I do. Look around you and see how other people are acting and follow the crowd. If you are worried about clothes (sounds like you are), then wear a polo, jeans and comfortable, nice shoes. I wouldn't worry about wearing freakin' slacks man.

Sounds good! Thanks!! 

The only real requirement is to wear USF gear.  We've worn shorts the few times we've been in floor seats.  And, be prepared, those seats are more narrow than regular seats.  If you are my size, and I'm not huge, the seat might come up with you if you jump to your feet too quickly.  And don't do this  :chair: with the seat.  As a guest I wouldn't berate the refs too much.  But standing until the first bucket, I'm pretty sure is fine.  And, depending on how close to center court, you could block the announcer's view if it is on TV.  Did he leave your name for the Hardwood Club?  If so, we'll try to find you. What's your first name (besides Bull) ?

Edited by Bourbon Bull