• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If we win AAC, we're going to Peach Bowl

I hope I am  wrong but I think we all are going to be disappointed tonight. 

Well... this disappointment is for a game we're not in... so it's not as bad.

USF will still be going bowling... and our team is building for a great season next year.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

I have a pretty hard time thinking we beat Houston in the AAC championship game tbh. Ive said all along, Houston is a top 10 team with Greg Ward at QB. BUT! if we do win, then I don't think its a sure thing we get by Western Kentucky. Not saying we don't, but 2 losses looks a lot better than 4. And sure we play in the AAC, but saying a Maryland loss is a bad loss is an understatement guys.

I had a hard time believing that we would be Temple and Cincy the way we did.  I would not be shocked at all if we destroyed Houston.  Not anymore.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Well... this disappointment is for a game we're not in... so it's not as bad.
USF will still be going bowling... and our team is building for a great season next year.

Totally agree. Looking foward to the bowl (please no Miami bowl!). I am still wearing my lucky USF shirt tonight to give it my best shot. Go UCONN!

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

I am enjoying just sitting back & marveling how far we've come.  Going from firing Willie to dreaming of a NYD Bowl.  We'll have our Matt jerseys on, drinks & snacks in hand & hearts pumping tonight.  7 PM  can't get here fast enough. Come on Huskies all of Bulls Nation is behind you tonight.  Sending good Karma your way.

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

We have to have a lot of things go our way for a NYD bowl. I wish we controlled our own destiny.

With that said, whether UCONN wins/loses. The future is really, truly, bright ( even without the green and gold goggles on) for once. This ride has been a crazy one. It's just nice to look forward to Saturdays again. I don't want this season to end, but I can't wait to see the 2016 bulls!

I have season tickets and finally gave up attending games last year (obviously I am going again now). Congratulations to all that stood by this team, continued to attend games, and remained patient. You are better than I.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Peach Bowl against the Reptiles would be crazy fun. Go Huskies. Anyone on here going to the watch party at The Station in S. Tampa @ 7pm?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

We have to have a lot of things go our way for a NYD bowl. I wish we controlled our own destiny.

With that said, whether UCONN wins/loses. The future is really, truly, bright ( even without the green and gold goggles on) for once. This ride has been a crazy one. It's just nice to look forward to Saturdays again. I don't want this season to end, but I can't wait to see the 2016 bulls!

I have season tickets and finally gave up attending games last year (obviously I am going again now). Congratulations to all that stood by this team, continued to attend games, and remained patient. You are better than I.

welcome back!! Glad to have you on board! What we all need to do is talk up USF football and encourage more to buy season tix for 2016. FSU fans will be buying tons of season tix next season

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352

welcome back!! Glad to have you on board! What we all need to do is talk up USF football and encourage more to buy season tix for 2016. FSU fans will be buying tons of season tix next season

Definitely! Hopefully we make them regret that decision

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

Delicious money.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809

Come on we're USF.  Sadly we all had to know in the back of our minds that it wouldn't work out. ..