• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

1. Family & Friends (especially my wife & kids)

2. Great job

3. Freedom/our great country

4. Bulls at 7-4, headed to 8-4 before the day ends.

5. This forum and the bloggers, even the ones we joust with...we all love the Bulls, even if we don't always agree on the issues (real or imagined).

What are YOU thankful for?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Have a good one Jup! Outside of friends and family, I know I am thankful for USF football being relavent again!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I woke up again this morning, so I'm thankful for all the blessings I get every time that happens.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

Obviously my wife, daughter, son-in-law and grandkids.  Our youngest has Downs Syndrome and we are especially grateful that he is healthy (so far) and not dealing with many of the illnesses and disorders that others with DS are inflicted with.  Grateful that our kids are dealing so well with it.  

Thankful for our health.  The Mrs had a scare earlier this year that turned out fine.  So we have extra reason to be thankful.

And I'm also grateful for this Board. As Jup said we are all Bulls fans and I always look forward to meeting anyone on here no matter differences of opinion.

Have a great day everyone.  A win tonight would be a nice way to end the day and the football regular season.  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

Thankful to be married to a godly woman, and my two wonderful daughters. 

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Obviously my wife, daughter, son-in-law and grandkids.  Our youngest has Downs Syndrome and we are especially grateful that he is healthy (so far) and not dealing with many of the illnesses and disorders that others with DS are inflicted with.  Grateful that our kids are dealing so well with it.  

Thankful for our health.  The Mrs had a scare earlier this year that turned out fine.  So we have extra reason to be thankful.

And I'm also grateful for this Board. As Jup said we are all Bulls fans and I always look forward to meeting anyone on here no matter differences of opinion.

Have a great day everyone.  A win tonight would be a nice way to end the day and the football regular season.  

A good friend of mine's oldest child has DS, and she's the sweetest child.  They 2 children since, and both parents are very active in DS events (fundraisers, etc.).  They are in Houston, and have a good support group.  I'm hopeful to get to meet some fans at our bowl game...would be cool to have a TBP muster area.  I met NewEngland Bull at the Navy game...great guy/huge fan.  I'm sure I'll catch BAUSF at a Temple game (I've not been to Philly as an adult, so I'd need some tips on eats & areas).

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

A good friend of mine's oldest child has DS, and she's the sweetest child.  They 2 children since, and both parents are very active in DS events (fundraisers, etc.).  They are in Houston, and have a good support group.  I'm hopeful to get to meet some fans at our bowl game...would be cool to have a TBP muster area.  I met NewEngland Bull at the Navy game...great guy/huge fan.  I'm sure I'll catch BAUSF at a Temple game (I've not been to Philly as an adult, so I'd need some tips on eats & areas).

I'll jump into the fray of best cheesesteak.  My daughter swears by Jim's (we haven't been there and the lines are crazy long usually).  A cop sent us to SOS (Steaks on South).  I can't imagine a better one.  You also need to visit the Reading Terminal.  Lots of good food there including the pork sandwich at Dinic's  http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/the-insider/DiNics-roast-pork-named.html.  We're from So Jersey so will be making the every other year pilgrimage up to the Temple game (unless it is in December - too cold).  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Go Bulls! 

• Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,554
  • Days Won:  29

An 8-4 season.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

I'm thankful for much in my life - my two incredible kids are first.  

But since this is a USF Athletics board I'll add my thanks to CWT for being resilient and pulling our program out of purgatory.  The season was tough beginning with the death of Elkino Watson but he somehow found the fortitude to soldier on. He's given Bulls fans more than they "demanded". 

My thanks. 

• Upvote 1