• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

USF MBB tonight against Albany - 2 available

SANJAY

Members do not see this ad, Register

Scalpers for USF BB?

unfortunately it happens. Last year I gave away 2 tix but used my other 2 tickets. When the people sat next to me and I struck up the bullspen conversation they told them they bought the tix out front from a guy selling them. Yes I could do the same but I'd rather those who can't normally go get to go. 

With that I do have 2 last minute for tonight in the Club. Anyone interested PM me with your name and email and I will send them to you. Go Bulls!!

I've also got 2 great seats I can't use.  Free to USF fan that is a registered board member. PM me and I'll transfer them to you.  Go Bulls!

AND I'm leaving at 5:30 and won't be able to send them after that.

Edited by 79 Bull

unfortunately it happens. Last year I gave away 2 tix but used my other 2 tickets. When the people sat next to me and I struck up the bullspen conversation they told them they bought the tix out front from a guy selling them. Yes I could do the same but I'd rather those who can't normally go get to go. 

With that I do have 2 last minute for tonight in the Club. Anyone interested PM me with your name and email and I will send them to you. Go Bulls!!

Calling jjlovecub - I sent you a PM, but just in case you didn't see it, the e-mailed tickets haven't come through (to my e-mail including junk box)... let me know if you've sent it sent back to you! I'll be holding here at work for a while to see if there was just a delay for some reason. I don't want the tickets to go unused!

Calling jjlovecub - I sent you a PM, but just in case you didn't see it, the e-mailed tickets haven't come through (to my e-mail including junk box)... let me know if you've sent it sent back to you! I'll be holding here at work for a while to see if there was just a delay for some reason. I don't want the tickets to go unused!

resent them. Sorry was driving from Sarasota