• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What bothers me

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

What bothers me is it took Taggart 5 games into the season to open up the playbook. If he opens up the playbook after the FSU game we could very well be 9-2 right now controlling our own destiny. Very happy with what I've seen so not a major complaint, but man what could've been...

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

This season has turned out well and better than most thought. I certainly  wasn't expecting a possible 8 win season. If we don't get to championship game I am ok with it. I think the progress we have made is outstanding and next season we should be taking this conference. I agree UCF is our easy draw 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

What bothers me is it took Taggart 5 games into the season to open up the playbook. If he opens up the playbook after the FSU game we could very well be 9-2 right now controlling our own destiny. Very happy with what I've seen so not a major complaint, but man what could've been...

I hear you I just don't feel our team was emotionally, mentally, or technically prepared enough to open up the play book at that point in time. I believe that loss was the catalyst. 

Edited by TromBull12

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

We also got SMU from the west. We avoided playing Houston and they would be the best team in the AAC if their star QB Ward Jr stays healthy. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

THAT Is life

me and another lawyer are trying  2 rear jury trials in the same court house

i get a better jury pool and i will get a better verdict even though cases are identical

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

I hate that rule too.  I wrongly assumed the AAC was like the NFL--best division record wins the division.  No luck for this school, I swear.

you make your own luck

usf didnt take care of business

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,112

This season has turned out well and better than most thought. I certainly  wasn't expecting a possible 8 win season. If we don't get to championship game I am ok with it. I think the progress we have made is outstanding and next season we should be taking this conference. I agree UCF is our easy draw 

Although agree 100%, if you ever wondered what it was like in the early years and we had a really great team but didn't get invited to the AA playoffs or be 9-2 (with only losses to Oklahoma and Arkansas) with no bowl invite - this is it. 

Beating the crap out of UCF and playing in the St Pete bowl will be great but still leave me wishing we could play Houston for the championship.   

Still a great season. 

Edited by mark_my_words

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

Although agree 100%, if you ever wondered what it was like in the early years and we had a really great team but didn't get invited to the AA playoffs or be 9-2 (with only losses to Oklahoma and Arkansas) with no bowl invite - this is it. 

Beating the crap out of UCF and playing in the St Pete bowl will be great but still leave me wishing we could play Houston for the championship.   

Still a great season. 

Houston still might not make it, have to beat navy to win the west, correct?

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,112

Houston still might not make it, have to beat navy to win the west, correct?

you are correct but I hate playing Navy.  I feel like we match up better against Houston.   So since I'm wishing....

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

you are correct but I hate playing Navy.  I feel like we match up better against Houston.   So since I'm wishing....

would just stink to win our division and then have to play them again, unless we won of course