• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

109 pts

Members do not see this ad, Register

Too much fan hubris around this game, football karma is warming up. Hopefully the team is isolating itself from all the talk.

come on raptor, we did our time in purgatory, we paid our penance and hopefully the football gods are satisfied. Let's enjoy the bounty the good gods have bestowed upon us and may they be pleased by our faith in our team.

Edited by GaUSFBull
  • Upvote 1

You won't find me in a dark cloak mourning the success we're having 'cause the deep fall is right there waiting, so don't get me wrong--this is simply awesome and I'm soaking it in. But we're not far enough removed from head-scratcher games like Maryland and Navy for me to load up the bus with talk before we play a crucial rivalry game that has championship implications (however small). Look, I've always been the guy with hope for this team and its coach, but I'm also the guy that thinks we can't take anything for granted, given what we've been through.

We've played our best football the past 3 games, so :icon_drink:and I'll be right there cheering for it to repeat in the bounce house and beyond. I just don't think it wise to throw out our humility just yet. We get up by 30 again, and I'll chatter it up.

• Upvote 2