• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's go UConn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

I've had enough beer to reduce my capacity to think straight but a question comes to mind: Is it possible for a 6-6 UConn to be left out of a bowl game, thus providing them motivation to need to keep up the intensity against Temple?

this year it would be almost impossible to leave a 6-6 team out. Right now there are not enough bowl eligible teams to fill all the bowls. They will have to get some 5-7 teams 

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Who the hell cares about rankings or the aac getting a bowl!!!!! Seriously!!! Our only goal should be getting a shot in the aac game, imo uconn needing to win next week for bowl eligibilty is what we we needed, now we have to hope they are still motivated cuz u can bet your ass temple will be

I guess you don't care...  IMO it would have been much better for undefeated Houston to win out and play us in the CCG.  That way when we win the CCG the committee could rank us as the highest G5 champion and we play on New Year's Day.  Now when we win the CCG we will play in the Turd Bowl.  But hey, if you don't care about the rankings...

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

I guess you don't care...  IMO it would have been much better for undefeated Houston to win out and play us in the CCG.  That way when we win the CCG the committee could rank us as the highest G5 champion and we play on New Year's Day.  Now when we win the CCG we will play in the Turd Bowl.  But hey, if you don't care about the rankings...

This is what I fear. An undefeated Houston having beaten Navy is top 10-15. Us beating them would've easily put us ahead of some other G5 champs with fewer losses. 

Well said! Now we must hope for Navy to win as they are the highest ranked AAC team. I believe it will be Temple vs Navy for the AAC title now after today's events. Will pull for Navy as they should get the access bowl. Problem is that they have to play Army a week later so we all will have to wait 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Well said! Now we must hope for Navy to win as they are the highest ranked AAC team. I believe it will be Temple vs Navy for the AAC title now after today's events. Will pull for Navy as they should get the access bowl. Problem is that they have to play Army a week later so we all will have to wait 

I agree 100% with this post. I would give UCONN about a 30% chance of beating Temple. We should all enjoy Thursday and our bowl game.

I agree 100% with this post. I would give UCONN about a 30% chance of beating Temple. We should all enjoy Thursday and our bowl game.

that is what I am prepared to do. Been a great season! Can't wait for next season!!! 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

I think you're seeing the new top dogs emerge. I think uconn will be playing for northeastern bragging rights, their coach, their season, and a better bowl game so don't count them out. Temple is beatable. They didn't look great today. Uconn can get this done.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,109
  • Days Won:  6

I think you're seeing the new top dogs emerge. I think uconn will be playing for northeastern bragging rights, their coach, their season, and a better bowl game so don't count them out. Temple is beatable. They didn't look great today. Uconn can get this done.

this

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

UConn is bowl eligible and they won the CONFLict trophy. What more could they want?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

CUbfvavW4AA4gbF.jpg