• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another issue with USF bowling

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

no splits, no co-champ bs, the undisputed champion of the conference. That would be legit :GoBulls:

exactly 

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  246
  • Days Won:  0

I really think the championship game talk is out the window. We really needed a Memphis win. I know UConn just beat Houston, but Houston didn't have Greg Ward starting at QB. And UConn's QB Sherriffs is injured. So they are relying on back up QB Tim Boyle. We will need a full blown miracle for UConn to win.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  246

I really think the championship game talk is out the window. We really needed a Memphis win. I know UConn just beat Houston, but Houston didn't have Greg Ward starting at QB. And UConn's QB Sherriffs is injured. So they are relying on back up QB Tim Boyle. We will need a full blown miracle for UConn to win.

I will second my statement, because I think Temple's do everything RB Jahad Thomas if you guys remember got banged up on his first touchdown vs us. He didn't play much or at all vs Memphis this week. He is the equivalent of losing a Marlon Mack to us. USF has been extremely lucky not to lose anybody to injury this year, and may be part of the reason we are playing so well down the stretch. Anyway, ESPN is giving Temple an 86.7% chance to win vs UConn. So take that for what its worth.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1132787/animal-house-o.gif

Edited by Apis Bull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

St Pete isn't ideal, but if its St Pete vs the Skipper it would def be good for attendance & thats all bowl games care about! 

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I would go to St. Pete.  I just hope we get a better bowl.  An 8 win team should NOT be in St. Pete.

Agreed!