• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Another issue with USF bowling

It occurred to me that if your staff makes the conference championship game, this may change the bowl that we go to based on time.  The AAC Championship is December 10.  Assuming we lost the championship game or won and did not get an access bowl slot, we would still want all those extra practices. For us to  maximize our two weeks of practicing, we would not go to many of the bowls leading up to Xmas (we would only have a handful of extra  practices). So I wonder if this will be considered. For example, this would mean going to Birmingham instead?

Members do not see this ad, Register

It occurred to me that if your staff makes the conference championship game, this may change the bowl that we go to based on time.  The AAC Championship is December 10.  Assuming we lost the championship game or won and did not get an access bowl slot, we would still want all those extra practices. For us to  maximize our two weeks of practicing, we would not go to many of the bowls leading up to Xmas (we would only have a handful of extra  practices). So I wonder if this will be considered. For example, this would mean going to Birmingham instead?

Anything but St. Pete.