• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Mike White

Members do not see this ad, Register

WKU is at FIU. He is redshirting. He must have gotten permission to go watch the game as long as he gets back by gametime. If he was even allowed to travel with the team as a redshirt. If he didn't officially travel with the team he just may have been on his own for the weekend. Not sure if redshirt transfers travel.

Close to T-day, so I'm sure he had reason to be here whether or not he traveled with his team. I hope he got to chat with his former teammates, I really liked Mike's attitude, I'm sure he felt a little charge from seeing his old team fully out of the shell and kicking butt.

• Upvote 1

Mike Whitr was there to see his girlfriend a cheerleader He was in the stands right in front of us and on his phone almost the entire game. He didn't clap for scores or any other good plays   He did speak to Andre Davis on the sideline 

Hm, guess that makes sense. Can't expect him to be excited for a team he led last year but at least he was there.