• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Interview with Coach Taggart on 102.5.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Fairly new. Why do you state my friend?

Was in response to your "How can you not like this guy" comment. Just noting that you've been around long enough to know that people on here have found plenty to not like about CWT, they just aren't too loud right now due to the 5 wins in 6 games. However, if we lose to Cincinnati this week they'll be back.

So far his tenure we've had: 1- We lost to McNeese; 2- He shuffles QBs; 3- He got shut out by UCF; 4- He hates steve bench; 5- He throws the players under the bus; 6- He never takes blame for anything; 7- He can't call plays; 8- He picked a RB to play QB; 9- He can't develop QBs; 10- He's too stubborn to change how he does things; 11- He needed to have a babysitter in Tomey hired to watch him; 12- He has a lot of stupid gimmicks, just shut up and win.

And that's just off the top of my head.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  261
  • Days Won:  1

I listen to Drew's show everyday.  It was great to hear CWT on my favorite afternoon radio show.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

Was in response to your "How can you not like this guy" comment. Just noting that you've been around long enough to know that people on here have found plenty to not like about CWT, they just aren't too loud right now due to the 5 wins in 6 games. However, if we lose to Cincinnati this week they'll be back.

So far his tenure we've had: 1- We lost to McNeese; 2- He shuffles QBs; 3- He got shut out by UCF ; 4- He hates steve bench; 5- He throws the players under the bus (GUILTY);  He never takes blame for anything(GUILTY); 7- He can't call plays (OR WOULDN'T - GUILTY); 8- He picked a RB to play QB; 9- He can't develop QBs; 10- He's too stubborn to change how he does things; 11- He needed to have a babysitter in Tomey hired to watch him; 12- He has a lot of stupid gimmicks, just shut up and win.

You left out Maryland... Yep, guilty of that one too.

But HEY! he seems to have changed. And if he can, then so can I.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

"some people call it 'stubborn', I say it's 'patience'." Maybe, but I'm glad he didn't have the "patience" to stick with that pro-style one more year...:GoBulls:

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Don't forget the biggest sin of all, guys......  Allowing a rapper in the locker room 

Follows an interview with the USF football coach with the singer from "The Joy Formidable"...

Wait%E2%80%A6What-320x320.jpg

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,590
  • Days Won:  3

What was the comment about Grothe? I thought I heard something along the lines of Grothe complimenting him to Drew and Taggart saying "He said that?".

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

So far his tenure we've had: 1- We lost to McNeese We were horrible and it happens. Ask Michigan and a few other big football schools.; 2- He shuffles QBs More than half the fan base never really backed any QB after BJ; 3- He got shut out by UCF Can we blame Kloss too for the missed FG that would've prevented this?!!??!; 4- He hates steve bench Like many have mentioned before, he's had five years at two schools to get the starting job. Nothing further here on Bench; 5- He throws the players under the bus Some of those players needed to be tossed under the bus for their quitting mentality during those tough two years; 6- He never takes blame for anything Does taking blame for "anything" fix dropped passes and turnovers deep in our field?; 7- He can't call plays Looks pretty good to me over the past 6 games+; 8- He picked a RB to play QB Looks like he choose the right guy to run OUR offense; 9- He can't develop QBs QF seems to be developing very nicely in this "New" founded offense; 10- He's too stubborn to change how he does things Hmmmm such as?; 11- He needed to have a babysitter in Tomey hired to watch him We all need someone to watch over us for a while at times. Maybe COA can have the old sitter now.; 12- He has a lot of stupid gimmicks, just shut up and win We have been and seems like we found the right mix lately and hopefully it continues.

I'm surprised you didn't mention that the USF shut out was at home.

• Upvote 1

What was the comment about Grothe? I thought I heard something along the lines of Grothe complimenting him to Drew and Taggart saying "He said that?".

No, I think he said "I appreciate that" to Drew's endorsement of Grothe's compliment

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,940
  • Days Won:  38

No, I think he said "I appreciate that" to Drew's endorsement of Grothe's compliment

Yeah that's what he said.