• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Hate to break your hearts.............

Members do not see this ad, Register

............ but the real reason USF won't win the conference is because I stand to win $660 on them if they do.  I don't have that kind of luck.

Well then, if USF wins the conference...

Party at Bourbon's house!!!

Edited by Dogma

............ but the real reason USF won't win the conference is because I stand to win $660 on them if they do.  I don't have that kind of luck.

My father told me the sun shines on every dogs ass at least once in a lifetime (Great dad right?).  I'm looking forward to you buying a good bottle of Bench Mark Old No 8 Kentucky Bourbon with your winnings... because they will be winnings. :icon_drink::GoBulls:

My father told me the sun shines on every dogs ass at least once in a lifetime (Great dad right?).  I'm looking forward to you buying a good bottle of Bench Mark Old No 8 Kentucky Bourbon with your winnings... because they will be winnings. :icon_drink::GoBulls:

Haven't had that one and don't know anything about it.  I'll do some research.  Just had Russell's Reserve 10 yr on the ECU trip.  Very nice.  

But you've all been invited to our tastings in years gone by when I put out an open invitation on here.  Hope to do it again in '16 but may have to have 2 or 3 smaller ones.  Last one was a bit large at 29 people.